If you were a stick figure...

TelltaleGamesTelltaleGames Former Telltale Staff
imageA few weeks ago when we were working on getting Graham's Further Grickle and Stickleback into the store, it came to light that there are only a handful of copies of the first Grickle book left for sale, and then they'll be out of print. Around here (and by "here" I mean my desk), whenever someone says something like "only a few left in the whole entire world," it sounds an awful lot like "hey, let's hold a contest." So, hold a contest we shall!

Much of Grickle's charm lies in the way Graham uses the characters to illustrate the funny aspects of mundane, everyday life. With that in mind, all you have to do to win one of these few remaining books is write up in a little story about an embarassing, lame, or sad thing that happened to you. You know, one of those stories that makes you cringe every time you think about it.

The books, sitting on my messy desk awaiting their new homes.

Graham will help us choose the three best stories. Not only will you win a copy of his award-winning Grickle book -- signed with a personal note! -- but he'll also illustrate your story in that special Grickle way. Sort of like how he illustrated that Post-It note to the left, which I am never ever throwing away.

Just send your story (about 500 words) to us at contest@telltalegames.com by January 10. Include your real name and address so we know where to send your book if you win! We'll announce the winners on this very blog January 17, or thereabouts.

Oh, and then we'll put your story up here on the blog for everyone to laugh at. Because that's the best thing about embarrassing stories!

This discussion has been closed.