What I Would Like To See In SBCG4AP

2»

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Welcome to the world of point and click!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    (But that doesn't mean a surprise character won't show up now and then.)
  • edited May 2008
    I hope we see Peacey P. sooner or later.
  • edited May 2008
    I can not wait for this game. It would be perfectly amazing if Peacey P was in it... "I LOOOOOVES the Peacey P!" It would be even more perfect if this came out on graduation... early June right?
  • edited May 2008
    I still need to get one of those Wii Lan adapters so I can connect to the internet though. Unless I'm lucky enough to pick up my neighbors wireless and download the game that way, lol.
  • edited May 2008
    Pkero wrote: »
    I really want to see all of Strong Bad's alter egos. Da huuuuuuuudge, Sterrance, Senor Cardgage, etc. And if there isn't a Stinkoman segment, some heads are going to fly. xD

Will this work? It has all of Strong Bad's Interdimensional Doppelgangers singing a song called "Save the Last Email for Strong Bad." Come to think of it, maybe sbemail200 might have a StinkoMan Version of that "How do you type with Boxing Gloves on" Email, and it would depict how he does it - HE USES A GIANT KEYBOARD, AND PUNCHES THE KEYS!!
  • edited May 2008
    Like Segata Sanshiro and his giant Saturn controller!!!
  • edited May 2008
    Sure, something like that.
  • edited May 2008
    All I want to see is that it is the EXACT SAME as the website, and as hard OR HARDER than Sam and Max. Also, the crappy games. I hope that it's as funny and as hard. And good graphics/
  • edited May 2008
    scorpiu5 wrote: »
    In SBCG4AP with strong bad always saying "holy crap", I imagine it to be rated "T" for teen. So? :confused::confused::confused:Let's give Strong Bad a gun and make some heads asplode! :):):):):)

I've played some games rated Everyone, that had characters saying crap. And besides, in that Shadow the hedgehog game, shadow says damn a lot, and it's rated E. Also, guns in games, are overrated.
  • edited May 2008
    I was wondering. Does SBCG4AP run in 480p and widescreen?
  • edited May 2008
    480p and 480i are the exact same frame resolution, you know, it's just that one is deinterlaced. As far as I know, interlacing is up to the console, since the game obviously renders everything in progressive frames anyway.

Can you actually make a console game that only runs interlaced these days?
  • edited May 2008
    Oh that. And in Strong Bad's basement he has the Trogdor arcade game. Will you be able to play that in SBCG4AP?
  • edited May 2008
    i think we should be able to watch sb emails on the cheats computer (strong bad's is more of a typewriter with a screen :) )
  • edited May 2008
    Maybe we'll see Twelve-Times-A-Day Man, Strong Sad's Superhero alter-ego, teaming up with the Thnikkaman!
  • edited May 2008
    leon101 wrote: »
    I've played some games rated Everyone, that had characters saying crap. And besides, in that Shadow the hedgehog game, shadow says damn a lot, and it's rated E. Also, guns in games, are overrated.
    Shadow (despite being a blight upon the Sonic series; but I digress) was rated E10+.
    Anyways, they got away with 'hell' in KH:CoM, but it was towards the end of the game and it only occurred once, so...
  • edited May 2008
    I wish you could

Create your own The cheat toons

But I know you can create your own teen girl squad comics AND check sbe-mails.
  • edited May 2008
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    One fan theory states that Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's biological father.

Now,when we find a biological mother,creepy Senor Cardgage and Biological Mother Fan Art appears everywhere on deviant art!Most used smily to describe the fan art?:eek:
  • edited May 2008
    Maybe we'll see Twelve-Times-A-Day Man, Strong Sad's Superhero alter-ego, teaming up with the Thnikkaman!

Not saying it wouldn't/couldn't happen, but strong sad isn't 12X a day man because strong sad made him up.
  • edited May 2008
    Not saying it wouldn't/couldn't happen, but strong sad isn't 12X a day man because strong sad made him up.

But Strong Bad made up everything else...like (almost) all of his alter egos...
  • edited May 2008
    But Strong Bad made up everything else...like (almost) all of his alter egos...

(facepalm) Forgot about them...WAIT!Since all alter-egos are in different universes, they can't meet at the same time!So since 12X A Day Man is in what I'm guessing the Fan-Fiction Universe,and Thnikkaman in the Regular Universe, THEY CAN'T MEET!Unless the Blender With A Gameboy In It comes along!God, I sound like a Homestar Runner Geek now.
  • edited May 2008
    You're thinking too much. Basically in the Homestarrunner/Strong Bad universe, what the Chap Bros. make up goes. If they wanted all the alter egos Strong Bad has created to meet at the same time, they can.
  • edited May 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    You're thinking too much. Basically in the Homestarrunner/Strong Bad universe, what the Chap Bros. make up goes. If they wanted all the alter egos Strong Bad has created to meet at the same time, they can.

Yeah, but they'd need a Gameboy Blender...
  • edited June 2008
    not exactly,The brothers chapps create H*R they could make
    thnikka man and 12XAD man meet each other at any time they want!
    But I get your point...
This discussion has been closed.