A blog about t-shirts

TelltaleGamesTelltaleGames Former Telltale Staff
[shameless pimping]

This week we have a few t-shirt happenings in the Telltale store...
  • The DeSoto shirt is being discontinued. That's right, Telltale's first foray into the wonderful world of t-shirts is reaching the end of its run, which means if you've been waiting to buy your DeSoto shirt, the time to act is now! We have limited supplies of XL, L, and M shirts and when they're gone, they're gone forever, so buy now or forever hold your peace.
  • [readmore]
  • Small and medium men's Max & Crossbones shirts are now in stock. The smalls are brand new. We received a few requests for smaller men's shirts as of late, so we decided to take the plunge and print some up. The mediums were sold out for a while, but they're back now.
  • Max & Crossbones girl shirts are cool! These aren't a new addition to the store, but they are a personal favorite of mine and I will continue singing their praises until the day I die. Just in case you're not sure what a girl shirt looks like, here's a visual aid. If you're a girl -- or if you know a girl -- then you have no excuse not to buy one of these pretties.

All sizes and styles of Max & Crossbones shirts can be found right here. And don't forget we have stylish hats, too!

[/shameless pimping]
This discussion has been closed.