Imagining a Sam and Max/H*R crossover

edited April 2008 in General Chat
This doesn't really fit in either of the two sections, so I just thought I'd throw it in here... but how awesome would that be? I wonder how everybody would get along... I could just imagine Max and the Cheat pulling off something crazy.

Comments

• ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Shhh, don't give anyone any ideas! I can already hear keyboards hammering away at terrible fanfiction.
  • edited April 2008
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Shhh, don't give anyone any ideas! I can already hear keyboards hammering away at terrible fanfiction.

There's any other type of fan fiction?!?
  • edited April 2008
    I Can Do It! I Can Do It Twelve Times!
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2008
    Have you guys seen this yet?

2008-04-16.jpg

from www.2pstart.com
  • edited April 2008
    Hey! That's not what the Lappy's Deleted screen looks like! [/hrwikiusingnerd]
  • edited April 2008
    That's great! I almost feel sorry for the guy who dared to trigger Max's irrational need to go on a hellish rampage.
  • edited April 2008
    Hahaha, pure win.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    That is totally awesome. Best ever.
    Kayube wrote: »

its red, isn't it? lappy can support 256 colors it seems, so who knows!
  • edited April 2008
    Very unrealistic. Sam would never ask a reason to grab the flamethrower.
    Great strip. :)
  • edited April 2008
    Kayube wrote: »

Actually, it very well may be, as Strong Bad to date has never deleted an e-mail using the Lappy, save during the Disc 5 intro in which they just re-used the "DO-OVER!" animation.[/hrwikiusingnerd]
Sign in to comment in this discussion.