Midtown Cowboys Movie??

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
I finished the final game and it was awesome, but what about the Midtown Cowboys Movie?

I'm confused.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Don't count on it, sir. It was probably just an easter egg...

Besides, episode 5 was loong!
  • edited April 2008
    I don't know, Summer is just around the corner. Everyone knows that is the season of blockbuster movies.
  • edited April 2008
    Nobody gets that the training video was supposed to be taped over the movie that was on the tape before.
  • edited April 2008
    but it only followed the trailer, not the start of the actual movie. However the trailer did say "this summer" so there is hope. What will the newest game from telltale be? now you know.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Sadly that tape contained the only copy of the full Midtown Cowboys movie, but as you saw, it was taped over with an orientation video for Hell, LLC.
  • edited April 2008
    I got it about the re-recorded video, but it's been so long since I used a VCR it took a while to kick in...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    My desk is still covered in a pile of old VCRs and an old TV from when we made the 205 trailer :(
  • edited April 2008
    Besides, was the movie ever finished? Mr. Featherly got abducted off the set, you know.
  • edited April 2008
    Besides, was the movie ever finished? Mr. Featherly got abducted off the set, you know.
    The moviemakers ended up just shooting around him -- using stock footage of a helicopter, adding voice processing to one of his lines from the TV show, etc.
  • edited April 2008
    Hey, Bela Lugosi's death didn't stop Ed Wood from making "Plan 9 From Outer Space" either, right? :D

np: Underworld - LittleSpeaker (AHundredDaysOff)
  • langleylangley Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Also, George McFly in Back to the Future parts 2 and 3.
  • edited April 2008
    and Jennifer, too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.