Anyone want to sell a s1 casefile?

edited April 2008 in General Chat
Im looking to buy a season 1 casefile, someone must have bought a couple of copies for this specific reason. I've seen none on ebay as of yet.
I missed the boat by a few days it seems.
What did they retail for?
I'll make a decent offer...
Thanks
Rob

PM me if you have one
Also I hope Telltale doesnt mind me asking for this, but Im so so so so so so so so eager to get one

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I'd like to buy one too.
  • edited April 2008
    I have an extra envelope and pin, but that's it. The case file itself, though...sorry. :( I'd only sell it if I was extremely short on cash, and even then I wouldn't part with it for less than $50.
  • edited April 2008
    I'll pay $50 if someone has a complete one in good condition.
  • edited April 2008
    My sister has been trying to find one too, along with the first sketchbook. She's been trying to convince me to give her mine. I hope someday I'll find her one so she'll leave me be.
  • edited April 2008
    Hmmm...
  • edited April 2008
    All-thumbs, just make her one yourself. Find a postcard and write "Moon" over the placename, Rip off the top of a newspaper and change the banner, buy a crappy teddy bear magnet, make your own hypno goggles out of cardboard and textas, and blow your nose into a serviette. Find a political badge (surely plenty around for this year's US Presidential election) and replace Obama/Clinton/McCain's name/face with Max's. Done!

She'll probably hate it so much she won't bother you again.
  • edited April 2008
    I bet this thread makes many people consider to buy multiple Season 2 Case files* :p

*if such a thing would ever come to exist.
  • edited April 2008
    note to self: do what fajerkaos suggested....:D

i guess, if there will be another case file, telltale will probably have a stick to a strict "one per customer"-policy...or someone will be stuffing envelopes for the rest of his/her life..
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    i guess, if there will be another case file, telltale will probably have a stick to a strict "one per customer"-policy...or someone will be stuffing envelopes for the rest of his/her life..

We're not planning to make any more than we did last year, although this year we hopefully won't end up 200 short of one of the items. :p So yeah, buying a whole bunch and then reselling them on eBay for really high prices would be kind of jerky (especially to the people who spent time stuffing them by hand ;)).

A "one per customer" limit is a good idea.
  • edited April 2008
    Emily wrote: »

oops..:o
  • edited April 2008
    Emily wrote: »

I'd prefer a "one per ordered Season-DVD" limit, since they fit so nicely in the case.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.