I'm making a new political Sam & Max comics!

Hello people, I am in art school and I decided to make my own Sam & Max comics because the original comics is really offensive to me and my family.

snmnewmx6.jpg

It will be amazing! It will be released 2009, and it will star:

tomselleckc10111326ej4.jpg
Tom Selleck as Sam

rtok19buf6.jpg
John Rhys Davies as Max!

The story taking place in nazi germany shows how terrible things were, but Sam & Max have to move to Poland!

Comments

• edited April 2008
    No! NooOOOoooo! NoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!:eek:

HE RETURNS!:(
  • edited April 2008
    What? Who is this guy? That's retarded!
  • edited April 2008
    I like to think that this is, in fact, a satire of Razahyder.
    I tip my hat to you!
    Unless I'm wrong.
  • edited April 2008
    If that's the case, then that's pretty funny.
  • edited April 2008
    This isnt happening!
  • edited April 2008
    nuts
  • edited April 2008
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2008
    Arturo can never be max
  • edited April 2008
    Noooo!!!!!! Whyy Dang It Why?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
    Go Away Please Go Away!
  • edited April 2008
    So classic.
  • edited April 2008
    Hello people, I am in art school and I decided to make my own Sam & Max comics because the original comics is really offensive to me and my family

Well a kid version of Sam & Max is really offensive to fans!
  • edited April 2008
    -If it is a comic, why did him posted real people actor?
    -If it is he finds the comic offending, why doesn't he just leave?
    -As Max said (last cartoon episode) is it unprofessional saying 'my work will be amazing.' It is the public that must say so, if in few year the first number will be sold at 500$ on ebay it will mean your work is amazing.
    -Why not just make your own characters? They can be human-like animals, of course. But why upset S&M?
    -What does political mean in this context? Complex political intrigue and spy story?
  • edited April 2008
    Yeah I don't understand why he's using real people either..
  • edited April 2008
    I am not making this comic I am currently taking a one year break from the forums. FormalDrahyder are you mocking me or did you get this idea from my political comic thread.If your mocking me I think we should forget that thread and move on.
  • edited April 2008
    And MysterySheep just because of a weird coincidence that someone else is making a political comic of sam and max IN 2009 you shouldn't jump to conclusion its hurtful. Who knows maybe my thread could have caused some people to follow my footsteps.Secondly everybody requested that I do not make a fan comic and I think I should respect the decision of the majority unless you want me to make one.
  • edited April 2008
    In other news Happy 100th post to me.
  • edited April 2008
    What is going on?

If the question is about Razahyder should or should not doing a webcomic the answer is of course. Do it. So we can love or hate your with more reasons.
  • edited April 2008
    ezzetabi wrote: »
    What is going on?

Nobody knows. I think it's some sort of mating ritual.
  • edited April 2008
    This thread makes my day!
  • edited April 2008
    Razahyder wrote: »
    I am not making this comic I am currently taking a one year break from the forums. FormalDrahyder are you mocking me or did you get this idea from my political comic thread.If your mocking me I think we should forget that thread and move on.

I'm not mocking you, maybe I will some day.
    Razahyder wrote: »
    And MysterySheep just because of weird conisedence that someone is making a political comic IN 2009 doesn't mean you need to jump to conclusions it's hurtful

Um we thought that guy was you, so you're actually the one jumping to conclusions.
  • edited April 2008
    I think I just started a cult of sam and max political comics does 2 count? Can everybody stop using my name in the forums. Am i crazy to make a sam and max comic after the insults I got for it.Secondly I am more interested in creating original comics right now. And I would use the real Sam and Max.
  • mremre
    edited April 2008
    Ok, we all know what happened last time. So far everything's just nice and fine, but could everyone please promise that if you're starting to get a little bit upset, you will first take a deep breath, go for a little walk, have a sandwich, and then make a post in the forum. Please.
  • edited April 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    I think it's some sort of mating ritual.
    Oh, yeah. This explains everything.

@Formaldrahyde
    My questions were serious. If you posted for informing and you had the unwanted effect of a idiotic flame war, please answer.
  • edited April 2008
    ezzetabi, you're not being fair. i'm sure formaldrahyde meant well!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.