Software for Macs

edited April 2006 in Site Support
Do you make any? I just switched and found out about these games after.

Comments

• edited October 2005
    no word yet on a mac release... hopefully it'll happen at somepoint. and by the way... is your name referring to Andrew W.K.? if so, your awesome.... if not... well, your slightly less awesome
  • edited October 2005
    Do you make any? I just switched and found out about these games after.

They told us they would love to support Mac OS X. But there has been no official announcement until now.

There are A LOT of Mac users asking for Bone and I think many users would purchase a Mac version. They just need to get Bone ported as soon as possible.

Maybe they should contact a porting house like Aspyr or Feral. I guess Ryan Gordon, Aspyr's One-Man-Porting-Army could build a Mac version within 2 or 3 weeks. This guy rocks and he would have access to all important resources without the usual "bad pc code or uncooperative PC publisher issues".
  • edited November 2005
    As my name implies they better! B-)
  • edited April 2006
    As my name implies they better! B-)

Will the new Intel chips make this any easier?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Apple announced last week that the next version of OSX will allow you to run WinXP on a Mac. (You will be able to set up a dual boot so WinXP and MacOS are both present on the same machine.) So, the new chips might not make PC games work on MacOS, but at least Mac users will now have the option to play some PC games on the Mac...
  • edited April 2006
    Apple announced last week that the next version of OSX will allow you to run WinXP on a Mac. (You will be able to set up a dual boot so WinXP and MacOS are both present on the same machine.) So, the new chips might not make PC games work on MacOS, but at least Mac users will now have the option to play some PC games on the Mac...

You can actually do this now. Apple released a beta, called Boot Camp: http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/ that, (if you own a Windows XP license) will let you boot Windows on your Intel Mac.
This discussion has been closed.