Maniac Mansion 3

edited August 2008 in General Chat
Your thoughts? What would the story be?

I'm going to think about this one...

UPDATE: I just read an article that this was a game Tim Shafer and Dave Grossman pitched to Lucasarts around the time Full Throttle was being made. Too bad it never saw the light of day. I wonder what the concept was... Umm, can someone at Telltale ask Dave Grossman please, haha :D

Comments

• edited July 2008
    oh maniac mansion 3 would be a delight to have
    Day of the Tentacle was, maybe, the best game i ever played, i mean the feeling i got when playing it was awesome. but i think sam and max beats it:P im not sure, but sam and max's latests games have been a total blast, it just become better and better, cant wait till season 3 :) but to answer this thread, i can clearly remember somewhere some1 mentioned they wanted to make maniac mansion 3, but later on it was all an aprilsfools joke:( well, shame they didnt make another game in this series, wouldve been great, telltale, you should do it! :D just get tim schafer to join ur team! :)
  • edited July 2008
    tommhans wrote: »
    telltale, you should do it! :D just get tim schafer to join ur team! :)

Yeah, Tim Schaefer should just put Brutal Legend on HOLD and focus on Maniac Mansion 3

:P

Jack Black can wait! haha. Bring back the Scumettes!
  • edited July 2008
    low resolution in the geme.. its light mission.)
    :)

support @ www.fntoy.com
  • edited August 2008
    Well i dont know what the story would be, but i know what would have to be in the game imo, The mansion, the characters, time traveling and such :) so i guess it would be about Purple Tentacle trying again to conquer the world, maybe this time he will use clones, and he will amass such a big army, that our 3 heros have no choice but to go back in time to try and undo all he's evil :)

and ofc it would have to be 2d and have the extremly funny humor of the the second game.
  • edited August 2008
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Well i dont know what the story would be, but i know what would have to be in the game imo, The mansion, the characters, time traveling and such :) so i guess it would be about Purple Tentacle trying again to conquer the world, maybe this time he will use clones, and he will amass such a big army, that our 3 heros have no choice but to go back in time to try and undo all he's evil :)

and ofc it would have to be 2d and have the extremly funny humor of the the second game.

Yeah, they should call it Day of the Tentacle!
  • edited August 2008
    Ugh.. please tell me Telltale will pick up this series next. I would just DIE. Literally. I would keel over and die right here, right now. My absolute #1 favourite game series of all time.
  • edited August 2008
    Can we please just conquer Lucas Arts & MAKE it so they get the copyright? I mean really!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.