Top ten bizzare Japanese soft drinks

edited April 2008 in General Chat
Pepsi Ice Cucumber anyone?
Coolpis? or how about some Kidsbeer!

cam0039.jpg

http://inventorspot.com/articles/ten_bizarre_japanese_soft_drinks_5225?page=0%2C0

I really want to go to Japan...

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I've always though Pocari Sweat is probably something you don't want to drink....
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    I like the Diet Water.
  • edited April 2008
    japan has always been one of my fav places for odd duck flavors.. check out hi chews or puccho sticks.. ALOE gummies inside an aloe mamba like thing. Greeaat stuff..

Thanks for this post.. im ordering some of the cucumber stuff now :P
  • edited April 2008
    you can actually buy a pack of mother's milk??? that's...i don't know...like weird, but different.
    anyway, the cucumber pepsi seems great...you can't go wrong with the green stuff.
  • edited April 2008
    You would be surprised how wrong you can go with green stuff.
  • edited April 2008
    I had some Japanese freeze-dried sweet potatoes the other day... and they were pretty good! I was admiring all the cool Japanese fonts on the packaging.
  • edited April 2008
    Kimchee flavor coolpis (*gigglesnort*) sounds pretty revolting.

I want to know more about this Diet Water. Mostly I just want to know why.
  • edited April 2008
    Hehe... Kidsbeer. How long before KidsTequila and KidsAbsinthe hit the shelves? And of course, Kidscoffee and a Kidscigarette to help get rid of the Kidshangover.
  • edited April 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Hehe... Kidsbeer. How long before KidsTequila and KidsAbsinthe hit the shelves? And of course, Kidscoffee and a Kidscigarette to help get rid of the Kidshangover.

LOL :D
  • edited April 2008
    You would be surprised how wrong you can go with green stuff.
    okayokay, i meant the green-and-supposed-to-be-that-way stuff...not like green coffee..
    awesome, that way your kids can be cool before they even know what that means...
  • DanHDanH Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008

Not exactly in the Kids____ vein but this is what my childhood tastes like:

Sangria Señorial

I guess passing out after running around on a sugar high can be considered a hangover of sorts.
  • edited April 2008
    Oh man, I love that stuff.

Funnily enough, I hate real Sangria. (actually, most wines. I'll take a lager or a mixed drink over wine any day.)
  • edited April 2008
    i wouldn't actually call sangria wine...just because this stuff knew some wine when they were kids...ahh, forget it.
  • edited April 2008
    Tastes winey to me, though. At least, the alcoholic version does.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.