First preview impressions and new screenshots for The Wolf Among Us

TelltaleGamesTelltaleGames Former Telltale Staff

We've just finished up our press tour in preparation for the season premiere of The Wolf Among Us, and the first write-ups of the preview are out in the wild! Here's a sampling to sink your teeth into (warning, there be spoilers in some of those links!)... and to whet your appetite even further, we've got a few tasty new screenshots to share.

Fables The Wolf Among Us business office Bigby Magic Mirror Bufkin

• "After playing about an hour of the first episode of The Wolf Among Us, I walked away with the utmost confidence in Telltale’s next adventure." - IGN
  • "Here I was, watching a story unfold about mythical creatures hiding out in New York City and it's all so ridiculous and yet I didn't even question it – not once. The emotional impact and intensity of the storytelling drew me in immediately and I was hooked." - Joystiq

• "I want to play more; the characters have humorous lines, the choices make me think, and shaping Bigby is captivating." - Game Informer

Fables The Wolf Among Us Bigby out window

• "The Wolf Among Us looks like Willingham’s comics come to life." - Digital Trends

• "Telltale is one of the torchbearers for the choice-driven drama, and The Wolf Among Us is its chance to prove that the torch will continue to burn brightly." - GameSpot 

• "If "The Walking Dead" captured your heart, then "The Wolf Among Us" should be at the top of your list this fall." - MTV

Fables The Wolf Among Us business office Bigby Snow White Ichabod Crane

Remember, if you're keen to see Bigby in action for yourself, come visit us at PAX Prime later this month!

This discussion has been closed.