question about the episodes

edited September 2013 in Back to the Future

hello guys im new here.

i was wondering if someone could give me some tips about the game.i dont know if this question is asked before but here it is.

is it possible to play all 5 episodes as one??? i mean everytime when you finish an apisode you have to quit the game to go back to windows to click on another episode to keep on playing. i wish i could play the game as a whole game. is anyone else thinking the same thing?

thanks in advance!

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2013

is it possible to play all 5 episodes as one

No, unfortunately. :( The only way to play another episode of Back to the Future: The Game is to quit your current episode and start a new one. Each episode is launched from its own individual Windows executable, and because of this (and other factors), Telltale staff have said in the past that it would be difficult to implement a continuous play feature to their games that released episodically.

• i see..

i was also thinking, it couldve been a lot better for me if i could play the rest of the episodes from the episode 1 exe. but that isnt possible either i guess.

Jennifer posted: »

is it possible to play all 5 episodes as one No, unfortunately. The only way to play another episode of Back to the Future: The Game

• Всем привет я Дух Скорпиона мне очень нравится игра back to the future the game очень хорошая игра очень увлекательная и я очень расчитываю на продолжение этой замечательной истории про дока Брауна и Марти Макфлая в конце пятого епизода после продолжительных титр было написано что продолжение следует так когда нам ждать новый эпизод игры назад в будущие?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.