Comments

• edited April 2008
    18 people have viewed this thread.
  • edited April 2008
    ...and then wished they didn't
  • edited April 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Just want to know if the great cow race game has parts of that issue.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »

Aww, that's not nice. :(

What happens in that issue? I have the Scholastic books but not the individual comics, so I don't know.
  • edited April 2008
    Emily wrote: »

What happens in that issue? I have the Scholastic books but not the individual comics, so I don't know.
    So your saying that great cow race game doesn't have that part in it.
  • edited April 2008
    I think what she is saying is:

:cool:
  • edited May 2008

Bone #13 1/2

(Jan 1995, Wizard, 28 pages)

This was a free comic book mail-in offer through Wizard Magazine. As was also common with Wizard Magazine comic offers, there was a special gold foil cover variant where the Bone title on the cover is embossed in gold foil. It came in a rigid mylar sleeve and a certificate of authenticity. There is a short story that fits in between #13 and #14 of the regular series, and is included in Bone Vol. 2: The Great Cow Race. This special also includes a Jeff Smith interview and sketches.

Is this in the game?
  • edited May 2008
    No, there is no gold-embossed book in the game.
  • edited May 2008
    ¬¬

Okay, so now I'm curious what's in the gold-embossed book, that's (presumably?) not in the One Volume Edition that I read.

--Erwin
  • edited May 2008
    Erwin wrote: »
    ¬¬

Okay, so now I'm curious what's in the gold-embossed book, that's (presumably?) not in the One Volume Edition that I read.

--Erwin

short story that fits in between #13 and #14 of the regular series is it in the game. the one volume edition probably doesn't have those sketches.
    edited May 2008
    What happens in the story?
  • edited May 2008
    Isn't it the short segment where Smiley and Lucious fix the roof at the end of The Great Cow Race? I may be mistaken.
  • edited May 2008
    EMAN528 wrote: »
    Isn't it the short segment where Smiley and Lucious fix the roof at the end of The Great Cow Race? I may be mistaken.

Yes.
    edited May 2008
    Then no, that's not in the game.
  • edited May 2008
    It would be a rather pointless scene in the game anyway. Adding it to the game at the end would have broken the tension and the ending would not have been as great. I usually am not one for unrelated comic relief after a tense, cliffhanger type of ending just to make it end on a lighter note.

It could be a more appropriate scene in the third game if it ever came out, though there are some "working on the farm" scenes that fit the bill just as well at the start of the third book.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.