Pre-order The Wolf Among Us

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

The Wolf Among Us from Telltale Games

We're almost ready for Bigby Wolf’s debut in our new game series based on the award-winning Fables comic books! You can pre-order The Wolf Among Us (PC and Mac only) RIGHT NOW from the Telltale Games online store.

You'll receive 10% off the usual season pass price, and as a special thank you for ordering directly from the developer (hey, that's us!), we're also offering to send you a FREE end-of-season DVD compiling every episode of the initial series for just the cost of shipping and handling.

The season premiere is coming VERY soon, so pre-order now to be sure you're among the very first to play it!

Comments

• Can't wait! Really looking forward to it.

• Is it a Steam key ?

• Is it a Steam key ?

i don't think you get Steam keys through Telltale. If I recall correctly, Telltale has given Steam keys in the past for various inconveniences such as Walking Dead Episode 101 premiering on Steam several hours before Telltale's own store, or for people who bought Poker Night 1 and couldn't unlock TF2 items through Telltale's store. However, this isn't common so I wouldn't count on it.

SeeDborg posted: »

Is it a Steam key ?

• It seems like one can download it now on Steam. However, I've pre-ordered it. When can I download it?

• ye but the mac version seems to not work yet

• Hurry up man. I purchased the game 1 week ago. And still waiting but i saw somebody - RLD! - is faster than you.

• i brought the game without knowing that!!!! XC I hope it comes soon.

ye but the mac version seems to not work yet

This discussion has been closed.