"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Uh hi so i want ttg to make uh a game based on the apprently kid maybe u can interact with granpa so yea i wanna know more story if him becuz he cool hes so funny like yea so uh yeah and ueah uh guys so uh yea

• Lol this guys posts XD

Uh hi so i want ttg to make uh a game based on the apprently kid maybe u can interact with granpa so yea i wanna know more story if him becuz he cool hes so funny like yea so uh yeah and ueah uh guys so uh yea

• Thread: Other Telltale series based on video games?

Tales from the Borderlands is the first series derived from a video game. Minecraft: Story Mode will be up next. Telltale has shown that they can literally take any franchise and give it a helluva good story.

Sooooooo... what other video game franchises do you think would be a great idea for telltale to make a game off of?

Alt text

• I'd love to see a Telltale game for Team Fortress 2 or BioShock.

Thread: Other Telltale series based on video games? Tales from the Borderlands is the first series derived from a video game. Minecraf

• Woops, didn't know this type of thread already existed.

But yeah! TF2 really does have a very good lore behind the shooting, and Bioshock as always is very dramatic.

I'd love to see a Telltale game for Team Fortress 2 or BioShock.

• Well, a "Dragon Age" or "Mass Effect" series would be solid choices...perhaps "Mass Effect", as it would be invaluable to promote the new game.

On that note...a "Fallout" or "Elder Scrolls" Telltale project would be something no one expects, given the shift from an open-world to narrative structure, but Telltale is proving that they have the chops to adapt unusual choices.

As for the strangest choices...a "Team Fortress 2" project has the most potential for humor and action, and a continuation from "The Darkness" has the most potential for drama, that and the series has been discontinued from the stellar sequel.

• Before TWD made Telltale famous they actually made games based off Sam & Max and Monkey Island, both game franchises known for comedy.

That being said, I think they'd be able to give the settings of Bioshock more justice than the actual shooting-heavy Bioshock games would.

Thread: Other Telltale series based on video games? Tales from the Borderlands is the first series derived from a video game. Minecraf

• edited May 2015

Thread: Doctor Who TTG

I think that Doctor Who game would be fantastic especially if Telltale choose to make this
    Alt text
    Time war with John Hurt´s War doctor would be so badass game.

• edited May 2015

[removed]

• How the hell did I not think of this before?! You, my good man, are a genius! Have a cookie!

Thread: Doctor Who TTG I think that Doctor Who game would be fantastic especially if Telltale choose to make this Time war with John Hurt´s War doctor would be so badass game.

• Thread: Telltale's Firefly ?

So i was watching Jeremy Jahns Firefly review ( ) and at the end Jeremy had a brilliant idea - why not make a Telltale's Firefly game to continue on with the series.

That would be amazing. I'd buy that. I'd preorder that right now.

Please make it happen guys. I know you can do it !! :)

• Thread: A new game idea for telltale

How would you feel about an Assassins Creed game?

• Thread: Which Of These Should Telltale Make?

If telltale made ONE of these three potential games, which would u choose to buy?
    Lord Of The Rings: A Telltale Game Series
    Sherlock: A Telltale Game Series
    Elder Scrolls: A Telltale Game Series

Voting starts now! Which of those would u buy if they made one?

• Sherlock. For sure.

• The Elder Scrolls, probably has a lot to do with the fact I'm a slave to TES lore.

• edited June 2015

Sherlock already has a complete series of games that all hold up pretty well. I'm not sure if your talking about the show or Sherlock Holmes as a whole...Is there a difference? :L

• I'm talkin about bbc Sherlock

Sherlock already has a complete series of games that all hold up pretty well. I'm not sure if your talking about the show or Sherlock Holmes as a whole...Is there a difference? :L

• Thread: Imagine the last of us telltale!

I just think that the last of us would make a brilliant telltale game? Anyone Agree?

• Lord of the rings
    Sherlock
    Elder scrolls
    The last of us
    Primeval
    Breaking bad
    Pay me now, telltale!

• Wouldnt a South Park telltale be great! U could play as each kid each episode and base it around the stick of truth! It'd be so sweet!

• Ooh, a Primeval game could be good. Another good dinosaur-related adventure game idea would be Prehistoric Park: The Game. Playing as Nigel Marvin as he explores prehistoric landscapes and attempts to capture obscure and powerful creatures for the zoo would be awesome, and quite educational too.

Icewolf2002 posted: »

Lord of the rings Sherlock Elder scrolls The last of us Primeval Breaking bad Pay me now, telltale!

• Thread: The Next should be Wayward pines.......

Who think Wayward pines is a perfect subject for future Telltale projects? I think its gonna be awesome!

• I think pretty much any AMC/HBO show from the last decade would work as a game. The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos or True Detective are all great universes with plenty of stories to tell. True Detective, in particular, would have been a great game.

• The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos or True Detective are all great universes with plenty of stories to tell.

Oh, the things I would do for a Breaking Bad Telltale game.

ClemRanger posted: »

I think pretty much any AMC/HBO show from the last decade would work as a game. The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos or True Detective are a

• Would you give us modship?

The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos or True Detective are all great universes with plenty of stories to tell. Oh, the things I would do for a Breaking Bad Telltale game.

• Doctor Who would be awesome as a telltale games series, the amount of choices the Doctor has to make...it's just common sense to give the die hard fans what they need :)

• edited June 2015

I think Spawn would be an awesome franchise for Telltale to pick up, especially with how 'mature' their stories tend to be... would be a perfect fit.

• edited June 2015

[Returns from the cinema teary-eyed about raptors...]

Cough, so you now that saying when if at first you don't success? Well, even if you do succeed-ish but think never again...you should keep at it.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is:

Alt text

Make it happen Telltale!

Do it for the puppy-eyed raptors!

• Thread: Possible idea: Doctor Who?

I was thinking a possibility for a new game is Doctor Who. I know Telltale is currently working on Minecraft and GoT but I think Doctor Who would be a great project further down the line

• edited June 2015

nvm

Icewolf2002 posted: »

Lord of the rings Sherlock Elder scrolls The last of us Primeval Breaking bad Pay me now, telltale!

• edited June 2015

merged.

• edited June 2015

Yes! totally should've done this,where we will play as multiple characters.Either as the park ranger,the technical staff,and as the tourist.I really wish they would make this.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

[Returns from the cinema teary-eyed about raptors...] Cough, so you now that saying when if at first you don't success? Well, even if you

• I love the idea of a telltale supernatural game I love the series but I also think that the setup of the series is perfect for a game because it has a small pool of main characters and telltale could add and take away characters as much as they want and it wouldent affect the story of the TV series honestly it would just be a good game all around

• edited October 2017

Thread: New suggestion

Just consider this, adding a Bioshock Telltale game. It totally would fit the Bioshock story and all it. I think it definitely should be at the very least considered.

• edited June 2015

Thread: Jurassic World, The Game?

Since TellTale made a game about Jurassic Park and,in my opinion,it was amazing..Again,in my opinion,they should make Jurassic World, The Game!
    EDIT: I know the Movie didn't even release yet..But,come on,I know some of you will love this idea,right?

• Uh im yet to see it in theaters but i have liked the other jurassic park movies so sure i have not played the telltale jurassic park game either but i think this is a good idea they should do of jurassic world for sure now that they got better budgets more staff they can make a more quality jurassic park franchise game

• Poker Night 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.