PSN Release 15th/ TWAU for ps3

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Looks like TT confirmed the 15th for PSN North America

Because all those ordering the game from steam, TT, and XBLA just don't understand...

I'm holding out for TWAU on ps3, hopefully only till the 15th when the PSN updates. But because us ps3 users have to wait longer than everyone else here, I thought we might as well have our own thread to tide us over until we can join the rest of the mundies in the fable universe...

We had it made for TWD release getting it before xbox, but now look at us...

Comments

• We had it made for TWD release getting it before xbox, but now look at us...

IIRC the first episode of The Walking Dead released for Xbox first, just like it is now, and only episodes 2 to 5 regularly released with the usual Tuesday PSN/Wednesday Xbox schedule. So, who knows what's happening come episode 2. ;)

• cries NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

• I hope we get a concrete release date announcement for PSN by the end of the week

• This tweet from PR guy at TT might have slipped us the PSN release date:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rpiu1o

Check it out for yourself, but to me it looks like what we thought for the 15th is correct

• Just checked the TT facebook and it seems the 15th is confirmed for PSN release date. At least we have a date now! Can't wait to play it

• Cool thanks for the info. I just saw the same thing on the gamezone website and it also said the season pass with all 5 episodes will be available for $19.99. Again that wasn't from the Telltale website so

• Best of luck to all the PC, Mac, and Xbox owners today. I almost purchased on steam today but I have decided to wait it out for PSN. 4 days till our release day!

• Yeah not surprised it is the 15th. I can't wait for it and just so you guys know they are having that spend $50 get $10 deal going on so hopefully Walking Dead season 2 comes soon after! :D

• Just finished it on Xbox and i can safely say it holds up to TWD.

• It's taking everything in me to stay away from threads and spoilers here. Tuesday can't come soon enough! 3 days for PSN!

• Today is PSN release day! PSN usually updates between 1pm and 5pm PST, I believe.

• PSN version is out now!

• Anybody know where the season pass is?

• Yeah where the heck is the season pass?

TSmalls posted: »

Anybody know where the season pass is?

• I've looked everywhere and can't find the season pass. It seems like it's just missing from where it should be and it's holding up my purchase. I don't want to buy the single episode because from what I saw the PSN season was supposed to be all 5 episodes and not just the last 4 like it was on xbox.

• That is what I am doing. I am waiting for the season pass, which i heard was gonna be 15 dollars and not the steam 24 dollars price

I've looked everywhere and can't find the season pass. It seems like it's just missing from where it should be and it's holding up my purchase

• I'm waiting to buy the season pass to but still not seeing it anywhere. On the xbox the 1st episode was 4.99 and then the season pass was an add-on with episodes 2-5 for 14.99 but I saw that the PSN season pass was gonna be all 5 episodes for 19.99. I know there is supposed to be a season pass for playstation so I'm not sure what the deal is.

• I just saw through a link in the support section that they are saying it should be on there by SATURDAY! It also said the season pass will be 19.99 and the 1st episode is included in that so if u buy the single episode it will cost u an extra $5. The post after they said that included a lot of bleeps and I'm sure a lot more people will be pretty angry so maybe that will make them figure out a way to fix this. Also I'm not sure whos mistake this was.

• It seems kind of odd that the season pass is different on each of the consoles when they all should be the same. why is the Xbox 360 season pass cheaper than the PSN one?

I am not upset as I am just confused why the season pass isnt out the same day as the first episode for PSN users

I just saw through a link in the support section that they are saying it should be on there by SATURDAY! It also said the season pass will be

• They are actually both the same price $20, on xbox the 1st episode is $5 and then their season pass which is episodes 2-5 is $15 so $20 total but on PSN their season pass is episodes 1-5 for $20 but when they updated the store today somehow the season pass was left off. Someone made a big mistake so hopefully they are working on a solution. They may have to change their season pass to the same way the xbox one was set up cuz I'm sure people have already bought the single episode.

• I just saw on here that Sony confirmed that the season pass will be up Friday and will include episodes 1-5 for $19.99. Sony is pretty good at making things right so I'm guessing if this was their mistake they will probably give a $5 credit to the people that bought the 1st episode today and then buy the season pass when it's available. Again thats just my opinion so.......

• Wow nice to see people who buy Telltale's products day one getting screwed over yet again sigh

• It was out the first day for EU PSN user and the price difference between Xbox 360 Season Pass and PS3 is 10 kr. ($2).
    The $2 ain't a big deal but, I would like to know why also.

camseyeview posted: »

It seems kind of odd that the season pass is different on each of the consoles when they all should be the same. why is the Xbox 360 season pa

• edited October 2013

I doubt that, since EU is having a similar issue with Idolmaster Costume Set for Tales of Xillia, where user who brought the costumes separability ain't offer the pack for free and therefor can't get the Theme, unless they want to drop 57,95 kr. ($11) for the pack.

Note: Idolmaster Costume Set wasn't release until 1 and half month after the costumes
    Also you shouldn't reward ppl for been stupid.

I just saw through a link in the support section that they are saying it should be on there by SATURDAY! It also said the season pass will be

• 15$ for the Season pass would be HIGHLY unusual. 25$ far, far, far more likely.

camseyeview posted: »

That is what I am doing. I am waiting for the season pass, which i heard was gonna be 15 dollars and not the steam 24 dollars price

• It was announce on October 8 that Season Pass on PS3 would included all 5 episodes, so it's not Telltale or Sony fault that ppl can't read.

I just saw on here that Sony confirmed that the season pass will be up Friday and will include episodes 1-5 for $19.99. Sony is pretty good at

• True luckily I saw that so I just waited when I saw that the season pass wasn't available but I guess a lot of people just assumed that it would be the same as the xbox version was. They just haven't done a very good job of letting people know what was going on after the store updated, I'm guessing they had to realize pretty quickly that the season pass wasn't there.

It was announce on October 8 that Season Pass on PS3 would included all 5 episodes, so it's not Telltale or Sony fault that ppl can't read.

• It's true, just like they forgot the Retail Unit for TWD for Vita(EU).

At less it getting fix faster than Idolmaster theme issue for EU,which still haven't been fixed even after 1 and half month

True luckily I saw that so I just waited when I saw that the season pass wasn't available but I guess a lot of people just assumed that it wou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.