"Rewind" Option Makes Game Unplayable

When choosing the rewind option the game will load the episode for that moment but the functionality does not exist making it unable to continue playing after the reload. The cinematic's are not viewed either as in the case of rewinding to "Choices" or "Consequences".

Sometimes the camera angle is completely locked in an acute angle leaving you unable to see Bigby, the environment, or interact with the environment. This happened when trying to rewind to "Consequences".

Example: When I rewind to "Choices" the rewind loads but Bigby is in front of his apt (alone) on the street and is unable to do anything. The cinematic for the choices does not become active and Snow is not present.

This occurs while playing a game and even when I have done a complete play through without trying a rewind until the end of episode.

Also, you have to choose a location for the rewind save file. Opting to overwrite the current save file causes you to loose you game's progress to that point because of this issue. This obviously causes you to restart a new game.

Leaving on a good note:
The game is awesome! I can't wait for the other episodes & TWD!

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

There is a Title Update to fix this issue that should be available shortly. Until that time, you can get around this issue by exiting and then re-entering the game and rewinding to a point prior to the one you mentioned above. If you created a rewind point in a new save slot, you can delete the new save (most likely in slot 2) and then load your previous game and branch it into slot 2 now. You should be able to rewind to any point you like if you do this.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

• So it's impossible to rewind without erasing our current save. Because I want to replay an episode but with my previous choices.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Yes, you should be able to rewind to a previous chapter, then make sure that you select a different save slot to rewind your save to, that way not overwriting your previous save.

pierrehans posted: »

So it's impossible to rewind without erasing our current save. Because I want to replay an episode but with my previous choices.

This discussion has been closed.