Let me Save!!!!!

Great game, but please let me save when I choose!

There have been a couple of times now where I've had to exit the game quickly and the checkpoints are so few and far between that it takes ages to get back to where I was...

So please let me save!! Or let me skip cut scenes and dialogue!! I

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

There are numerous checkpoints throughout the game that are different from savepoints. These checkpoints allow you to continue if you encounter a death screen, for instance. However, if you exit the game, you can only continue from your last savepoint. If you are exiting frequently, it's possible you may lose a significant amount of progress depending on your last savepoint. The main savepoints in the game occur after a major scene transition. Without posting spoilers, consider these transitions to usually occur when a Loading screen appears. A save icon should appear in the upper-righthand corner of the screen as you gain control of the character.

• Thanks MattP, I do understand, but it doesn't help much. I can't always choose when I have to quit and the checkpoint are so rare it's ridiculous.

At the very least I think that there should a least be a save (auto or manual) when you gain control of Big B. Or what about letting us skip through some of dialogue? Or even some way of knowing how long ago the last save was?

The game is brilliant but the pacing is ruined having played through the first conversation with Colin 3 times and it's put me off playing again until I can play through the whole thing and not have to rely on saves at all.

MattP posted: »

There are numerous checkpoints throughout the game that are different from savepoints. These checkpoints allow you to continue if you encount

This discussion has been closed.