Wolf Among Us says "not available" after I purchased it.

I recently pre-ordered the wolf among us and I activated the code with your website on OCT 11th and it says the games is not yet available. I either want a refund or my game immediately.

Comments

• Same here - i bought game yestarday and im still waiting for first episode. PPL who bought game from steam can play already. Its sad.

• Sent them an email requesting a full refund or team key Not impressed..

• I'm having the same issue. Bought the game and I checked "My Games" section and it still says we'll e-mail you when the game is available. If I would have known this was going to happen I would have bought the game off of Steam. Hoping to get the e-mail sometime today if not I'll be sending them an e-mail tomorrow.

• edited October 2013

In the same boat. Does anyone have an email address? I can't find one on the site.

Edit: nevermind, they put the support email address in a really obvious spot, so I didn't even see it...

• This is so freaking weird. I purchased Wolf Among Us last night. I'm looking at my profile right now and Wolf Among Us isn't in my purchased games. Back to the Future is under My Games with links to download each episode. I never bought Back to the Future. I did add to my cart at one point.

• This is the exact problem i'm talking about. I don't get it.

ECwarrior22 posted: »

I'm having the same issue. Bought the game and I checked "My Games" section and it still says we'll e-mail you when the game is available. If

• I never got the e-mail saying my game was ready to download but I checked later on Friday and my game was ready for download. I downloaded the game and installed it so I'm good to go.

This discussion has been closed.