Keeps crashing after introduction text

Whenever I try to play the first chapter, after the text that explains the backstory, the game crashes saying that TheWolfAmongUs.exe has stopped working. Not sure if it's a graphics card issue or not; I'm able to play other Telltale games just fine with my Intel card. Can someone help me?

Comments

• Guessing this is the Steam version, yeah?

Can you give us a little more info on your system - operating system, for example?

• edited October 2013

OS is windows 7, video card is Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family, integrated. I was able to run The Walking Dead just fine with this graphics card, so I'm a little confused about it not working with this game.

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Unfortunately none of our more recent games (like The Wolf Among US and Walking Dead) are recommended for Intel integrated graphics cards. Performance is unpredictable, and under many circumstances, these games will not run at all using these cards. The Wolf Among Us is much more graphically demanding that The Walking Dead, so even if you could run the latter using that card, the former will most likely still have issues. We recommend using a computer with a dedicated graphics card for all our games.

This discussion has been closed.