Oh my f'n god

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Wow. and I just mean. Wow. Telltale did an absolute amazing job on this! Everything is so awesome. I've never read the comics but telltale does a VERY good job of teaching me everything there is too know and just... wow. Everything is a shock everything is new! I love everything and am really anticipating Episode 2. HOPE IT COMES SOON! the new combat system is amazing too. hope that passes onto season 2 of The Walking Dead.

Comments

• At least somebody gets to play.

• What's that meant to mean? people been having trouble somehow?

Vilyn117 posted: »

At least somebody gets to play.

• Wow.....

Stevean2115 posted: »

What's that meant to mean? people been having trouble somehow?

• Do you mind explaining like a civil human being rather than acting like I'm a retard?

Vilyn117 posted: »

Wow.....

• Or you know, you can read the posts on the front page.

Do you mind explaining like a civil human being rather than acting like I'm a retard?

• Are you on Steam? Because it seems no one who purchased thorugh TellTale's store can access it.

Do you mind explaining like a civil human being rather than acting like I'm a retard?

• Nah. I got it on xbox. Nearly didn't get it with all the troubles microsoft where giving me, but thanks for explaining.

Batmantis posted: »

Are you on Steam? Because it seems no one who purchased thorugh TellTale's store can access it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.