Black screen when start The Wolf Among Us

Starts up fine, then shows nothing but a black screen after the Title screen and the page "click anywhere to begin".
I start the game, and it starts up perfectly, then after clicking anywhere, it comes up with the little connecting circle, title screen disappears... then nothing.
I'm not using a controller, and I'm on windows 7, I leave it all night on black screen for check if something happen, but nothing... HELP ME :-(

Comments

• I'm having the same problem (Steam version). I was able to play for a while. After closing it down and starting it up later, I don't get anything except a black screen and the music. I'm able to hit Alt + F4 and the game shuts down. I tried renaming the save folder, it rebuilds the folder, but still am getting the black screen. Game is now unplayable on my PC.

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Try switching to windowed mode (Alt-enter). If the game appears, you can try changing your graphics settings as it may be an issue with an unsupported resolution. Alternatively, check the system specifications for the game against your computer's specs. If your computer is below min spec or using an integrated graphics card, that most likely explains the issue you are encountering.

• When I switch with alt+enter I still have black screen but your alright the basic resolution when I run the game is realy dirty

This discussion has been closed.