The Wolf Among Us Game Installer

After I installed the game. I run the game then as soon as the installer starts I get a white screen and just hear audio in the background.

I have a Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series HD 6850 Graphics Card 1GB.

I have reported this to Teltellgames at support.

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Try switching to windowed mode (Alt-enter). If the game appears, you can try changing your graphics settings as it may be an issue with an unsupported resolution. Alternatively, check the system specifications for the game against your computer's specs. If your computer is below min spec that most likely explains the issue you are encountering.

• Thank you so much Matt P. I changed my desktop screen resolution to a lower resolution then restarted the game. Inside the game i change the resolution to what I want it to be.

One again thank you for your help Matt P.

MattP posted: »

Try switching to windowed mode (Alt-enter). If the game appears, you can try changing your graphics settings as it may be an issue with an uns

• If your game interface has a white screen and you can hear the audio in the background. Use window mode (Alt+Enter) when the interface is running. This helps and shows the game screen intro. Then go to settings, pick Graphics. Then change the screen resolution to what you proffer it to be.

This discussion has been closed.