Beautiful...?

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

After finishing the episode I decided to go back and fiddle around with conversation choices...I was at the scene where Faith asks you what you think of her ribbon, I said 'Beautiful...' and man was that awkward! D: I didn't think Bigby would be so goddamn creepy about it but then also Faith seems to close up and almost seemed a bit sad?? (If I remember correctly)

I assume it has something to do with her lore or something? Was anyone else really confused at this part or was it just me?

Also, what was up with the mirror when you ask it about Faith? "These lips are sealed" obviously has some weird meaning, but what? Speculations?

Comments

• Also, what was up with the mirror when you ask it about Faith? "These lips are sealed" obviously has some weird meaning, but what? Speculations?

Don't know about the rest, but as for the "these lips are sealed" line, that's also what Faith says when you ask about her employer. That can't be a coincidence. Maybe Faith's pimp is using some kind of magical protection?

• Yeah, I don't know how he would be able to put the spell on the mirror as well unless he had direct access to mirrors office...Unless there is a man on the inside...

I'm still finding it weird that Faith even mentioned the ribbon at all, and that it was shoved in her mouth when you find her, she was obviously trying to tell Bigby something because if you say 'i cant help you if you dont talk to me' (or whatever) and she responds by saying that she's said all she can, when all she's mentioned is the ribbon...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.