The game makes it way too obvious who it is.

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Clearly it was Mr.toads son. He murdered faith because her and the woodsmen screaming upstairs startled him and he dropped his centipede display ruining it, that is when he went to go ask his dad what the hell was happening.

Tweedledee discovered this and came knocking at toads door to take him away. Toad had just enough time to get his son to escape through the window before getting into a fight with Tweedledee, because he wouldn't say where his son went.

He killed snow because while she was in his room she made a comment about his lady bug collection being very meager.

I predict in the next episode he will kill beauty who is selling him exotic butterflies at night to pay the rent, but she is running out and she doesn't want beast to worry that she is soon to bring on the wrath of this monster.

It is just way too blatant that he is the killer that the game is not even fun anymore.

Comments

• That doesn't make any sense. He is a little frog how could he kill any adults?

• I think he's joking.

chronoalarm posted: »

That doesn't make any sense. He is a little frog how could he kill any adults?

• LOL do you realize that the little frog is smaller than 3 foot which I assume like 30 cm or something? How would he jump like Samurai Jack and chop her throat open then escape like Neo from matrix? How about we stop imagining for once? ;)

• Silly disscussion

• But funny!

• I didn't know whether to read this thread or not.... In case it ruined something..... But quite funny (and possible)

Did anyone else see the shadows of the characters walking behind Wolf, when he was looking at the body??

• You mean when he investigate Faith head i saw too,it looks like shadow of Beauty and Beast,i dunno

harrispca posted: »

I didn't know whether to read this thread or not.... In case it ruined something..... But quite funny (and possible) Did anyone else see the shadows of the characters walking behind Wolf, when he was looking at the body??

• At least he still has a weevil.

• Just realised I put body..... When that's was the only thing missing..... I thought it was someone else......

• edited October 2013

Double post - and one without the intended spoiler tag. Please move on.

• Maybe Toad's son killed Faith, but I think Faith's head killed Snow. Come on... think about it. Faith clearly already had some issues and now she's just a lonely head with no other heads to turn to; she did it out of loneliness.

After Bigby finds Faith's head on the steps and they move on to other locales, you NEVER see Faith's head again. Think about it - that makes her pretty much the only unaccounted for character in the episode.

• On a serious note. I really thought I saw what telltale was doing. Bigby falls asleep. turns werewolf, sneaks out and unknowingly kills Faith.
    but then I was wrong. When.. Snow.. happend.

• Frogs are the most dangerous killers in the animal kingdom.

chronoalarm posted: »

That doesn't make any sense. He is a little frog how could he kill any adults?

• But of course! How did I not realize this before?

• So obvious, now that you lay out all the evidence. Get it together, Telltale!

• I thought i was really about to spoil myself. Im so glad i read this.

• I think he'd jump more like Yoda in the Star Wars prequels, but the principle is the same. Let's not make jokes, now. That is the face of a hyper-competent, deranged killer and we both know it :P

Web Head posted: »

LOL do you realize that the little frog is smaller than 3 foot which I assume like 30 cm or something? How would he jump like Samurai Jack and chop her throat open then escape like Neo from matrix? How about we stop imagining for once?

• OMG!! It's so obvious! Well, guess I don't have buy the rest of the series then!

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Dammit... now we have to change the ending.

• this is just hilarious. XD

• I bet it was the weevil all along.

At least he still has a weevil.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.