So where is Osama at?

edited May 2008 in General Chat
I just saw the documentary Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden? in which Morgan Spurlock travels to nine different Mid East countries on a quest to find the world's most wanted man, and I wondered… Will Osama Bin Laden ever watch the film? Do you think it’s possible that maybe some of his handlers might show him the DVD someday? Would he chuckle and marvel at how Spurlock almost found him? 2443098760_ff64260a46.jpg
I also wonder if we will ever know the truth? Will any news media organization ever find out exactly where Osama is really at?? And how he managed to escape and hide out for so long against all manner of high technology snooping devices? There are huge monetary rewards offered for his capture! Yet he prevails against all odds? This is perhaps the greatest mystery of our time. Where do you think Osama is at?

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Jersey. Definitely.
  • edited May 2008
    Who knows where that murderous ###hole is! You and I both know that Bin Laden is cunning and resourceful, and he could be anywhere. He could be lurking underneith my bed!
  • edited May 2008
    He got a new day job at Hell LLC, obviously.
  • edited May 2008
    He's shopping for nukes at Kill-Mart.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.