Multi Monitor User - Annoyed as hell [Win8/x64]

Did nobody test this game on a multi-screen setup?

If you write game-code that crashes and is unable to parse multi-screen setups PLEASE provide an out-of-game graphic setup utility. I actually had to disconnect two screen just to be able to start the game and disable fullscreen ode.

The fact that a game comes out in 2013 and STILL manages to not be able to work with a multi-screen setup is really damn annoying. :(

Please mention this in the Steam description and allow a "start in windowed mode" option for other folks with more than one screen.

Comments

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2013

That's strange. I have a triple monitor setup at home running on a GTX 680 at 5760x1080 resolution, Windows 7 x64. I played through the launch Steam PC version with no graphical issues. Most of QA here also plays on dual monitors.

I'm forwarding this on to customer support to investigate.

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

If you wish to switch to windowed mode when you first launch the game you can use the shortcut 'Alt-Enter'. From this point you can resize the game window or switch back to full screen.

Since you have Windows 8, you may be running into an issue with using a controller. The latest Windows update, version 8.1, resolves this issue. This update should be available this month. I mention this as maybe you had a controller and unplugged it while disconnecting your other monitors.

This discussion has been closed.