How Many...

Issues of the original comic were there?

Comments

• edited May 2008
    *Grabs StH*
    Let's see... here's 1... I'm assuming those are part of the same book... then On The Road... Bad Day on the Moon... Beast From the Cereal Aisle, that makes 4 so far (or is it from Bad Day? I have no idea)... some mini-comics and some promotional drawings... some more mini-comics... Fair Wind to Java, and then there's the LucasArts Sunday strips and the Halloween one.
    I think that's more or less all of them.
  • edited May 2008
    Ahh so StH is ALL the comics done? I was hoping there was more so I could rumage Ebay!
  • edited May 2008
    yes it is, i was just as surprised as you were...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    There were three main books, I think, then there was the Epic color collection which included a couple new stories, and then a lot of Sam & Max appearances in other books and compilations.

Here's a meticulous list of all the Sam & Max stories, broken down by the book in which they were first published, from my old Sam & Max webpage. It's not live anymore but you can find it right here on archive.org.
  • edited May 2008
    Ah thank you very much!
  • edited May 2008
    ahh nice list..

I still have the thread somewhere of all the purcell stuff too...not just s&m
    http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=141215
    lol i miss sean.. :P

I didnt know the question was left unanswered harley. Im sorry for that...
    Kal mumbles off to himself
  • edited May 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Here's a meticulous list of all the Sam & Max stories, broken down by the book in which they were first published, from my old Sam & Max webpage. It's not live anymore but you can find it right here on archive.org.
    That was your webpage? I used to go there all the time! I tried to find it a couple of days ago, and was sad to see it gone.
  • edited May 2008
    my website? pfft I wish.
    One of jake's many sites I've attended over the long years (since like 02')
    jake did save most of it I think.. just in archive.

anyway between jake.. sean and myself, there should be no questions left about the comic-graphy if there is let me know! Ill be glad to try to help.
    (esp now new stuff has come)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    sock-fox wrote: »
    That was your webpage? I used to go there all the time! I tried to find it a couple of days ago, and was sad to see it gone.

its still around, just with no content :(
  • edited May 2008
    Does the complete Sam and Max released contain all those comics and a section which shows Sam and Max cameos.
  • edited May 2008
    Yes, it has all the published Sam & Max comics and it has a good deal of promotional drawings and suchlike.
    It does not have a cameos section.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.