says cant commiunicate to telltale servers please help

i just downloaded the game and i made an account on telletale games hen i typed the username and password it says cannot communicate to telltale servers please help i really need to play the game

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please check the support FAQ section "PC: TTG Download - I can't log into the game"

• please help and thanks for trying to help but i try and it says u didnt buy the game

DjNDB posted: »

Please check the support FAQ section "PC: TTG Download - I can't log into the game"

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

There's nothing I can do. I am just a volunteer trying to help.
    Please try again, and if it still doesn't work, write an E-Mail to support as mentioned in the FAQ.

thenura62 posted: »

please help and thanks for trying to help but i try and it says u didnt buy the game

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

As DjNDB suggested, please send an email to support@telltalegames.com. Include the email address you used to make your purchase and we will look into your account.

Additionally, if you launch TWAU and encounter an error, click 'Singout' and trying logging in again. If the game asks you to purchase it again, close the game and then launch again. If you still can't get in, there may be an issue with your account.

thenura62 posted: »

please help and thanks for trying to help but i try and it says u didnt buy the game

This discussion has been closed.