GMG gave me a Telltale Games key for The Wolf Among Us...

...and what exactly is a Telltale games key? Are you guy's starting yet ANOTHER platform for distributing games? I tried bargaining with Green Man Gaming customer support and they wouldn't budge on even trading it out for a Steam key. I haven't used the key I have right now for The Wolf Among Us and really would like the Steamworks integration.

In that regard, may I please have a Steam key in exchange for the one I currently have? I'd be willing to PM it or what have you but I'm basically sitting on a $20+ serial key that I'm not going to use because I'd rather not redeem it through the Telltale site unless they give me a Steam key to redeem as well.

Please be reasonable and see that people like all their games in one tidy platform with the rich feature set that it implies with cloud saves, Steam achievements, etc.

Comments

• Telltale is not starting another distribution platform; they've always distributed their own games (except for Poker Night at the Inventory 2 which is only available on Steam). You can redeem your Telltale key here.

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Please send us a support ticket at support@telltalegames.com and include all applicable information, including where you made your purchase and the code itself. Also please specify as you did above why you are emailing and our support team will assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.