3rd Party Games Coming Back?

Are there still plans to bring back third party games on the Telltale site or have those plans been scrapped?

Edit: thanks, Maratanos. I didn't know I could do that.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    You know, you can edit the title of your own thread.
  • edited May 2008
    Odd, it only changed it for the post and not the whole thread.
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    They'll be coming back, just give us a bit more time. In the meantime, what games would YOU like to see on the site?
  • edited May 2008
    Monkey Island 5
  • edited May 2008
    Do you think they'll be more competitively priced with the rest of your catalog? I remember most of them were like $20 and none of your games are that much anymore.

I'd like to see the Ankh sequel. I also think the Agatha Christine games may be a good fit (don't know how popular they are, but I like them).
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    The third party games we had before were all full-length titles and the prices were in line with the prices they sold for at retail. (What I mean is, if we were to add Ankh 2 to our catalog, it probably wouldn't cost $8.95. :D)
  • edited May 2008
    Yes but it would be easier to get.
  • edited May 2008
    Kevin wrote: »
    They'll be coming back, just give us a bit more time. In the meantime, what games would YOU like to see on the site?

Machinarium. ;)
  • edited May 2008
    I wanna see insecticide on here!
  • edited May 2008
    I gotta agree with Zachspyfox033, you've gotta get the rights to Monkey Island. Lucas Arts has no respect for that game!!! :mad:
  • edited May 2008
    Insecticide, I agree. ;)
  • edited June 2008
    Kevin wrote: »

Sequels of the following games:
    • Monkey Island
    • Maniac Mansion
    • Leisure Suite Larry
    • Space Quest
  • edited June 2008
    Another vote for Insecticide. It would be pretty cool to see Tellale Now as another distribution channel for the PC version to be available on.

I really love the idea in general of Telltale being an additional place for some unrelated but nonetheless high quality adventure/story games to exist on, which you guys have of course done with Ankh and Al Emmo. So I guess my general suggestion would be: More stuff along those lines!
  • edited June 2008
    Definitely a sequel to Monkey Island.
    Also, more games from smaller companies such as Himalaya Studios - Al Emmo was great!
    Simon the Sorcerer 4 maybe?
  • edited June 2008
    I have no idea since I havnt played any of them and dont know how.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.