A wolf among us

I downloaded it from this website and everything works fine until it prompts me to log in my username and password before the game starts. So I put in my info and it just keeps saying an error that it cannot connect to telltale servers like I am not entering in the correct info or something... Solution??

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Please try using your email address instead of your password. If that does not work, and you have played Walking Dead, you may be encountering another issue we are looking into. To resolve this, close and then relaunch the game and you should be fine.

• Neither of those ideas worked- same issue... "Log in error- Cant connect to Telltale servers"

MattP posted: »

Please try using your email address instead of your password. If that does not work, and you have played Walking Dead, you may be encounterin

• and yes I have played the walking dead on the 360 no issues there.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

Ipwntjoo posted: »

and yes I have played the walking dead on the 360 no issues there.

This discussion has been closed.