Help me with my Reflexive trailer

edited May 2008 in General Chat
Anyone remember this? :D

Anyway, on a related note
- I made a kind of 'trailer' video about Reflexive Arcade games.. just to practice using Premiere Pro (haven't used it for much other than piecing clips together before so this is a new experience for me).
I'm not a fan of casual games by any means (though there are some good ones).. I only made this video for practice and not because I love the company or anything like that.

So tell me what you think.. does it look 'trailerish' enough? Keep in mind that this is pretty much my first time using Premiere Pro for anything other than simply putting clips together.. so go easy on me ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZyoFktofCE

EDIT - you have to select 'higher quality' or whatever it says.. or the quality will be *horrible*.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Man. Thanks for the confusion. It took me, like, 5 minutes to realize that this thread was two years old.

:(
  • edited May 2008
    Sorry.. just didn't think it was worth opening a new thread for, especially since there already was one about Reflexive :)

On second thought - perhaps I should have done so.. I didn't even think about how this might confuse people but of course it can.
  • edited May 2008
    Now see, when people say "do a search before opening a new topic about something", they usually mean see if it has been talked about within the last couple months. Or that you don't need to post on the topic at all, because it's already been answered. Not that we should dig up 2-year-old threads to continue discussions just because there's one handyt.
  • edited May 2008
    Sorry. On the board I visit most frequently, this happens all the time with even older threads so I didn't think much of it.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    Split off into its own thread. Everyone can now respond to the original request. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.