Let's Play The Wolf Among Us

Hey wolves! I'm doing a let's play of this whole game series and just finished episode 1. I'd love to hear your feedback and for you to join me on my adventure! Support is always great :) Thank you!

Comments

• edited October 2013

Thanks for letting us know! I have also just finished episode 1 but watching yours is a whole different experience! That's why I love Telltalegames!

You just earned yourself a subscriber :D Keep up the good work!

• Thanks a bunch! Yeah they did a great job this time, I hope the other 4 episodes are going to be just as good if not better!

dirtking12 posted: »

Thanks for letting us know! I have also just finished episode 1 but watching yours is a whole different experience! That's why I love Telltalegames! You just earned yourself a subscriber Keep up the good work!

• awesome! i subscribed. For a better experience, you should add a webcam of your reactions. Just my two cents.

• Yeah I was thinking about that, I just hope people don't mind losing a small square of the video. and Thank you :)

awesome! i subscribed. For a better experience, you should add a webcam of your reactions. Just my two cents.

• I dont think people would mind, it really would add a touch to your gameplay. Do you know when episode 2 is coming out? Are you gonna upload them once a day?

Yeah I was thinking about that, I just hope people don't mind losing a small square of the video. and Thank you

• I think sometime in November?

I dont think people would mind, it really would add a touch to your gameplay. Do you know when episode 2 is coming out? Are you gonna upload them once a day?

• Sometime in November and I'm actually going to upload all of episode 2 on the day of. I'm most likely doing this for the whole series. I love the ending to episode 1 :) Well done Telltales

I dont think people would mind, it really would add a touch to your gameplay. Do you know when episode 2 is coming out? Are you gonna upload them once a day?

• My favorites been the walking dead so far. I'm gonna wait on this one this time but good work on your commentary. I like how you don't talk every second of the game, especially the cut scenes. I was also thinking about starting my own channel but it seems like a lot of work.

Sometime in November and I'm actually going to upload all of episode 2 on the day of. I'm most likely doing this for the whole series. I love the ending to episode 1 Well done Telltales

• If the next episode is just as good then I'm definitely buying this game!

Thanks a bunch! Yeah they did a great job this time, I hope the other 4 episodes are going to be just as good if not better!

• a hundred dollars for a hooker is pretty damn expensive! How many services did the woodsman get!

• it will be.. I just hope it comes early November because i'm not going to cut my toenails until it does..

If the next episode is just as good then I'm definitely buying this game!

• Kind of ironic how his name has "wood" in it hahaha

MissDRJ posted: »

a hundred dollars for a hooker is pretty damn expensive! How many services did the woodsman get!

• I actually like the jurassic park game even though it gets a lot of hate

My favorites been the walking dead so far. I'm gonna wait on this one this time but good work on your commentary. I like how you don't talk

• You get serious brownie points from me! XD

Kind of ironic how his name has "wood" in it hahaha

• is this because you're telling the truth or because you're a zombie... I hope the latter

it will be.. I just hope it comes early November because i'm not going to cut my toenails until it does..

• Woodsman can suck it! He should've just spoken up!

MissDRJ posted: »

a hundred dollars for a hooker is pretty damn expensive! How many services did the woodsman get!

• That game was MEH... It felt like watching the first movie again but just not as good..

I actually like the jurassic park game even though it gets a lot of hate

• It might not be him! Not sure what to take from the preview for the next episode but he seemed to be interrogated.

Woodsman can suck it! He should've just spoken up!

• oh yeah? then how come in the ending scene he's being interrogated and is super guilty not wanting to fight anymore! its fishy you know

It might not be him! Not sure what to take from the preview for the next episode but he seemed to be interrogated.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.