The Art Style Would Also Suit...

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Loving The Wolf Among Us. As a long time Telltale fan, it's nice to see them doing more games adapted from comics - it suits them well.

Couldn't help thinking that the cel-shaded style would really suit the remainder (darker part) of Jeff Smith's Bone saga (which Telltale adapted the first two books of previously). It would be really awesome if Telltale either made a new game in Smith's universe, or finished what they started in a new style. (Unlikely, but hey we can dream!)

On the topic of comics, what other series do you think Telltale's episode structure and storytelling, and this new art style would suit? I personally thought that Smith's other series, Rasl, would work quite nicely, as well as Neil Gaiman's Sandman (although the latter is especially unlikely)

Comments

• I would actually prefer that they stick to what they have now and add in some new intellectual properties of their own.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2013

I'd love for Telltale to create their own intellectual properties too, but it's a shame that Bone is the only Telltale series that remains unfinished. It would be great if Telltale could continue their Bone games. It's a shame that they lost the license before they got a chance to finish them, since I really loved The Great Cow Race (and Out From Boneville was really good too, especially after the director's cut changes). Their art technique has really improved since then. They could really make an awesome looking Bone game now. Maybe now that they're well known enough to get big licenses, they'll be able to license the property from Warner Bros once (if?) the movie comes out.

nofacej posted: »

I would actually prefer that they stick to what they have now and add in some new intellectual properties of their own.

• Imagine Telltale did a Watchmen game....oh man...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.