The identity of...[spoilers]

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

The Pimp, do you guys think it might be Georgie Porgie? The character from that old nursery rhyme? Lawrence does mention a Georgie if you save him and tell him about what happened to Faith.

Comments

• Hmm... I actually hadn't heard of that rhyme before, but I looked it up just now. One of the lines is, "Kissed the girls and made them cry." In the preview to Episode 2, the guy who I'm assuming is the pimp has a tattoo on his chest that says, "Kiss the Girls." So that would seem to fit given Lawrence's mention of a Georgie.

• I never heard of that rhyme before, but I am thinking your right, that is who I think 'Georgie' is, and that would makes sense.

• Might have something to do with lips being sealed? You would think that a Fable pimp would cast a spell to keep tabs on his girls. "These Lips are sealed" could be his enchantment on his girls that won't allow them to talk or disclose information? This enchantment takes place from him "kissing" them? I'm grasping at straws here, but this is the only way I can see it being applied to the game right now. Well done, to the both of you.

• Yup, it's him, there's an achievement on steam that says: "Made them cry", if I remember correctly.

• His working girls are probably Fables too.

• Absolutely. The second Lawrence said Georgie I knew that's who it was. Then when they showed his tattoo in the teaser for Episode 2 that just cemented it. He also has a tattoo of a piece of pie on his neck, which seriously made me laugh. (Georgie Porgie pudding and pie kissed the girls and made them cry).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.