The identity of...[spoilers]

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

The Pimp, do you guys think it might be Georgie Porgie? The character from that old nursery rhyme? Lawrence does mention a Georgie if you save him and tell him about what happened to Faith.

Comments

• That's a brilliant guess. Good thinking.

• That would be pretty cool! I haven't come across him in the comics yet so that definitely could work. Do you think Lawrence will be crucial to plot? Because a certain toad freaked out and had me come to his apartment first ._.

• I think it is the cab driver. I feel that telltale put the cabbie at both scenes for a reason and it's classic misdirection.

• Who's Georgie Porgie ._.? Putting characters from nursery rhymes is completely horrible for us, people who come from countries where English isn't spoken. Same reason why I still have no idea who Boy Blue is (he's an awesome Fables character, I'll at least give it that).

• Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie

Kissed the girls and made them cry

When the boys came out to play

Georgie Porgie ran away.

Fabrimuch posted: »

Who's Georgie Porgie ._.? Putting characters from nursery rhymes is completely horrible for us, people who come from countries where English i

• Little Boy Blue,

Come blow your horn,

The sheep's in the meadow,

The cow's in the corn;

Where is that boy

Who looks after the sheep?

Under the haystack

Fast asleep.

Will you wake him?

Oh no, not I,

For if I do

He will surely cry.

Fabrimuch posted: »

Who's Georgie Porgie ._.? Putting characters from nursery rhymes is completely horrible for us, people who come from countries where English i

• There's no doubt whatsoever now. User "ninoobz" in another thread mentioned the achievement for completing Chapter 4 of Episode 2

"Made Them Cry" is the name of the achievement. So, yeah, our Pimp is good old Georgie Porgie alright.

• Thanks!

JenPie posted: »

Little Boy Blue, Come blow your horn, The sheep's in the meadow, The cow's in the corn; Where is that boy Who looks after the s

• With the Gorgie rhyme a vriant is:

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie

Kissed the girls and made them die

When the boys came out to play

Georgie Porgie ran away.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.