Life or Death: Recap

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Finally did a play through! Please dump your suspicions here to discuss about.
I know some characters die because it's a murder mystery but I want to know If you can save Lawrence and Snow... I know Lawrence dies whether you go to his or Toad's first and Snow was well SPOILERS went like Faith. You can make and comment your own character profiles. These are set as the game is going and not really the comic.This is recorded the ways I have seen please correct me and I will update regularly! Please try the methods before you go posting though.

Bigsby Wolf
The Player.

Faith
Method of Death: Murdered via decapitation.
Murderer: Unknown.
Saveable: No.

Prince Lawrence
Method of Death: Either; Murder and/or Suicide: Shot in the left lung and then a hole was bored in the side of his head OR Shot in the left lung and another shot in the head.
Murderer: Unknown if even murdered.
Saveable: Yes.

Snow White
Method of Death: Murdered via decapitation.
Murderer: Unknown.
Saveable: No.

Woody
Suspect: Yes.
Suspition Level: Moderate.
Victim: Unknown.

TweedleDee
Suspicion Level: Quite High.
Victim: Unknown.

TweedleDum
Suspicion Level: High.
Vitim: Unknown.

Comments

• edited October 2013

Well, Lawrence is still alive at the end of episode 1(at least in my playthrough but I went to his house first and stopped anything bad from happening) and since this is a prequel to the comics, I feel that it is safe to say that Snow is still alive since she is a main character in the comics later. At this point, I'm not even going to say for sure that Faith is actually dead since the mirror couldn't give her location after her head was given and we know that the mirror can display dead people(her father proved this).

• I see where you're coming form, I'll edit that. I watched Pewds (Pewdiepie) play it and Snow's head was where Faith's was in the latest episode. Just watch the last episode and you'll see what I'm talking about.

• Oh, you saw correctly. That was the cliffhanger at the end of episode 1 and is apparently set in stone. However, this is one of those cases where knowing the cast from the stories is actually a detriment to the game as it gets rid of the suspense of some things.

On a side note, why are you watching Let's Play vids of a mystery? That would ruin the story for me personally when I actually sat down to play it. If that's your thing, though, enjoy.

JenPie posted: »

I see where you're coming form, I'll edit that. I watched Pewds (Pewdiepie) play it and Snow's head was where Faith's was in the latest episode. Just watch the last episode and you'll see what I'm talking about.

• So is Snow's death set in stone?
    Also I didn't know about TWAU till I watched Pewds. He makes a lot of people start things. I can't help myself, It's like watching it on the TV and then I come here and have my rants. I love it so much. I'm also VERY new to the community.
    I can't get the game ATM anyway. I will but not yet. As many others do I have a budget and such. I really need a 3DS for Pokemon X&Y. I know childish but YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BADGES TO TRAIN ME YET! Runs in a completly random direction laughing maniaclly.

Daft-Gamer posted: »

Oh, you saw correctly. That was the cliffhanger at the end of episode 1 and is apparently set in stone. However, this is one of those cases wh

• Yeah, her apparent death was ordained by the gaming gods from up on high. However, we know that the story will have to produce a reason to allow her to come back as she is a main recurring character in the IP. Who knows, maybe Bigby will find a Phoenix Down for her. Lord knows why Cloud never thought to use one on Aeris(maybe he just got tired of her carefree attitude).

On a side note, everyone needs a 3DS. The catalog of games is great. I'm currently socking money away for the wife/kids x-mas so I understand the whole budget thing.

JenPie posted: »

So is Snow's death set in stone? Also I didn't know about TWAU till I watched Pewds. He makes a lot of people start things. I can't help myse

• Yea, I'm just putting it up as the game is going so far. I read some interesting stuff of HeartLockers theory. I even left a little description on Red ridding Hood in the reply of 6String

Daft-Gamer posted: »

Yeah, her apparent death was ordained by the gaming gods from up on high. However, we know that the story will have to produce a reason to all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.