Chapter 2?

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

First off, being a huge fan of Vertigo comics for as long as I can remember, as well as of Telltale games, this game made me very excited. And it did not disappoint!

I apologize if this question has been asked before -- I have looked for the info on this and decided to just ask here. Could someone tell me what the time-frame between each chapter/episode is (as in, when is Chapter 2 coming out?)?

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Typically, the time-frame between episodes is one or two months but there's really no definitive answer.

• I think and really hope that episode 2 will be released towards mid november.Two months seems too much for me.One episode a month would be fine.But that's just my personal opinion so I guess we'll have to be real patient.

• Thank you for taking the time to respond!
    I can't wait. :)

• Telltale have not yet announced when Episode 2 will be released.

Best guesses - and that's all they are, mind - are towards the end of November. But this is in no way an official announcement.

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

• Thank you for your responses! I can't wait. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.