Freelancer

edited May 2008 in General Chat
Have any of your played the actual GAME "Freelancer?" I have it (though I can't find the disc at the moment), and it rules! Basically you fly around in open space, going from galaxy to galaxy through these "warp" things... And there are bases that you can go into and walk around and talk to people. VERY fun. :) I would recommend it to anyone who likes flying and shooting bad guys. :cool:

Personally, I have not yet had the opportunity to play ANY of Tellgames' games, but I'm trying to download a preview of "Sam and Max: Snow"whatever. I can't remember the exact name off-hand. My remembory isn't what it used to be...

Comments

• jmmjmm
    edited May 2008
    You can download a full episode (Free) from season 1: S&M 104: Abe Lincoln Must Die from Telltale.

You can also download the demos for every other episode.
    Go to http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax and scroll down to the episode list. Pick one episode, click on it and on the new page click "Download the Free Demo"
  • edited May 2008
    Nope, never played it. I did play StarLancer, though. And Wing Commander. I would probably have bought FreeLancer at the time as well, if Chris Roberts hadn't left the company.

--Erwin
  • edited May 2008
    I really enjoyed Freelancer.

The mouse and keyboard controls were inspired.

To be honest though they basically just set up another company and ripped off their old games (Starlancer=Wing Commander and Freelancer=Wing Commander Privateer)
  • edited May 2008
    I enjoyed the game, was far easier to jump into than X Universe, X2: The Threat or X3: The Reunion titles.
  • edited May 2008
    Archimedean Dynasty was really cool, too. A unique concept.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.