Character Bios and History [Complete Book of Fables]

Hey! If anyone's interested, I went back to unlock all the achievements so if you're interested in reading all the bios and get a deeper understanding of each character, check out my video!

I also gave some considerable points on who the suspect could be!
Hope this video helps!

Comments

• Has this video helped any of you get a step closer in who the suspect could be based on the details of their past?

• Thanks for the book of fables! i didn't finish mine because i never got Bigby's vengeance. interesting reading about his past though... not an easy past

• I got the vengeance and not mercy. How do you get mercy?

Thanks for the book of fables! i didn't finish mine because i never got Bigby's vengeance. interesting reading about his past though... not an easy past

• You should not rip Grendel arm

JenPie posted: »

I got the vengeance and not mercy. How do you get mercy?

• Yeah JenPie is right. If you want both, you have to replay the last scene. Check out the alternate ending video I made and you'll see what I mean. (You can make multiple saves)

JenPie posted: »

I got the vengeance and not mercy. How do you get mercy?

• Shock are you gonna upload on daily for wolf among us? sorry if im annoying you

Yeah JenPie is right. If you want both, you have to replay the last scene. Check out the alternate ending video I made and you'll see what I mean. (You can make multiple saves)

• I'm actually going to upload all of episode 2 on release day. No you're not annoying me at all haha it's all good. For the rest of the episodes, I'll most likely be doing the same thing!

Shock are you gonna upload on daily for wolf among us? sorry if im annoying you

• yes! success! can't wait! wish you the best shock! keep in touch

I'm actually going to upload all of episode 2 on release day. No you're not annoying me at all haha it's all good. For the rest of the episodes, I'll most likely be doing the same thing!

• I still think it's dee!

Has this video helped any of you get a step closer in who the suspect could be based on the details of their past?

• hey shock ill subscribe to you for the full playthrough of ep 2

• Hey Wyatt! I really appreciate the support! I'm actually doing the full playthrough for all of the episodes. All of episode 2 will be release on the day of :)

Wyatt#1 posted: »

hey shock ill subscribe to you for the full playthrough of ep 2

• It can't be Dee, if you chose Dee you'll see that the Woodsman has an axe in his hand at someone's house for the episode 2 trailer!

I still think it's dee!

• Okay it could be woodsman but whys dee so defensive and his brother hit bigby in the head

It can't be Dee, if you chose Dee you'll see that the Woodsman has an axe in his hand at someone's house for the episode 2 trailer!

• and asked people who knows about the girl at the bar

It can't be Dee, if you chose Dee you'll see that the Woodsman has an axe in his hand at someone's house for the episode 2 trailer!

• I think it's woodsman and that dee is just covering up for someone else. I ended up thinking it was bluebeard

and asked people who knows about the girl at the bar

• Thanks Chronic, if that's what I can call you by. I appreciate that.

yes! success! can't wait! wish you the best shock! keep in touch

• True but he could be looking for Dum. And without a season pass I have a strong feeling the Woodsman 'dies' next. And where did Dee get blood on him since if you went to Lawrence first he didn't have blood on him and it wasn't your blood because there was no blood near you. Most likely suspects Dee&Dum none of them are in the comics.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.