Another suspect

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

I have a theory that the murderer is still unknown and maybe not even shown in the first episode heres why:

If you look at the residence screen thing you will se a number of rooms named as private then there are those who are named, people who have something to do with the plot. There's Bluebeard, King Cole, Bigby, mr and mrs beast etc but then there's an name that does not appear in the game nor the comic it's J.Homer i suspect that this is either the boy who cried wolf or an new character because in the comic they say that the boy who cried wolf lives on the second floor in the woodlands apt but he's not on the second floor on the residence screen.

The only ones who lived there was Grimble, Flycatcher and Bigby so why would the red headed man be on the second floor? And i dont think the man is Flycatcher.
So i think the murderer is the man named J.Homer and is yet to be revealed maybe he's the redheaded man, only time will tell

Comments

• I was confused at this too but it's actually J. Horner (HORNER) not J. Homer (HOMER). Jack Horner is a character in the comics.

• Oh shit my bad, well that's one of the disadvantages of watching an youtube video instead of replaying the game :/
    I still think the murderer is yet to be revealed.

DomeWing333 posted: »

I was confused at this too but it's actually J. Horner (HORNER) not J. Homer (HOMER). Jack Horner is a character in the comics.

• edited October 2013

I would not be suprised if Jack orchestrated all this to earn some money either. Kind of like what he did with Rose in the start of the comics. It's maybe a bit to grim but nontheless its a theory.
    In the comic Bigby told beast when he became sheriff that if something happens always suspect Jack first.

DomeWing333 posted: »

I was confused at this too but it's actually J. Horner (HORNER) not J. Homer (HOMER). Jack Horner is a character in the comics.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.