Where did it go?

After the investigation, what did they do with Faith's head before going to the office?

Comments

• They said they were going to send it to a doctor, I forgot his name.I suppose we'll have more info in the next episode and maybe we will also learn if it was a magical weapon that was used or not.I also found it strange that they didn't show it.

• Yes I know, they were gonna do that. But we went straight to the office didn't we? Nothing in between and the head just disappears.

Mary5 posted: »

They said they were going to send it to a doctor, I forgot his name.I suppose we'll have more info in the next episode and maybe we will also learn if it was a magical weapon that was used or not.I also found it strange that they didn't show it.

• Snow said they should take it to Mr Swineheart to have it checked. I guess they just cut the scene where they left it... cause I doubt they just left the there. And then they went to the office.

• Snow told Bigby to take to the doctor and meet her at the office, which is presumably what he did before going to the mayor's office which is why Snow was there talking to Crane before him.

• his name is DR. Swineheart we will probably see him soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.