What was on Lawrence's TV

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us
Just a funny little thing I noticed, did anyone ever watch Night Court? It was a comedy from the 80s I think with Harry Anderson about this wacky judge holding, well,  night court. I had to laugh when I noticed that was on Lawrence's TV. I wonder if that is supposed to place the game timewise too as being set in the 80s.

Comments

• I thought it might have been something like People's Court. LOL I had forgotten about Night Court. Either one would be likely in the 80's, though. :)

• edited October 2013

Im not sure how many people here are old enough to remember Night Court but I thought it was funny that apparently the Fables Universe shares the same tv shows we do. Lol

I thought it might have been something like People's Court. LOL I had forgotten about Night Court. Either one would be likely in the 80's, though.

• it was some Guiliani Bs during his era of sex and drugs

• I thought it was Midtown Cowboys from Sam & Max

• It is supposed to be our universe, they're just living in secret from the "Mundies" (us).

KCohere posted: »

Im not sure how many people here are old enough to remember Night Court but I thought it was funny that apparently the Fables Universe shares the same tv shows we do. Lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.