bigbys full transfomation

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

what does his big bad wolf form look like

Comments

• Bigby is such a bad-a*s he's the only one who not only resisted the Adversary (the unknown enemy who forced all the Fables in the mortal world) but toy with him for several thousand years. As we've seen already he kicks butt even in a partial form. :)

nofacej posted: »

In the comics: http://www.wweek.com/portland/imgs/media.images/12337/culture-feature_fable.widea.jpg

• In the Trip Trap I called it second stage.

1. Eyes and Teeth.
    2. Eyes, Teeth, Hair, Nails and extra Strength.
    Xaielao posted: »

Bigby is such a bad-a*s he's the only one who not only resisted the Adversary (the unknown enemy who forced all the Fables in the mortal world) but toy with him for several thousand years. As we've seen already he kicks butt even in a partial form.

• edited October 2013

Well the trip trap seemed like his first form of wolf transformation. This is how I see it going down. Based on theory and evidence

1: Bigby grows sharp teeth, some hair, beard, claws and eyes (trip trap)

2: Shirt ripped, gets bigger, more hair and beard, wolf ears come out, maybe tail comes out

3: Shirt tattered, Gets bigger, nose turns more snout-like, gets bulkier, hair starts to turn gray, instead of brown (seen in preview of episode 2)

4: Shirt gone, Grows bigger, bulkier, nose turns to dog-like snout, bigger teeth, wolf ears, paws, claws and full gray fur all around him (full form. Basically looks like a huge wolf, like from the comics)

• you think we'll see his final form ingame?

• I hope so. I would like to see the design and he would do a ridiculous amount of damage!

zeke10 posted: »

you think we'll see his final form ingame?

• Considering the image for episode 5? I think we'll see it :D

you think we'll see his final form ingame?

• At the 3rd one , instead of "Hair starts to turn grey" I read "He starts to turn gay" lol

Omid posted: »

Well the trip trap seemed like his first form of wolf transformation. This is how I see it going down. Based on theory and evidence 1: Bigb

• please post lol

Omega-Bit posted: »

Considering the image for episode 5? I think we'll see it

• Just happy he didn't look like Grey back from Harry Potter

• he's a big wolf..or so i saw?

• Alt text

please post lol

• I thought he was supposed to completely turn into an actual wolf.But here he just looks like a werewolf.And I don't understand why he is the sheriff and why do all the fables accept him as such if they hate him ? Also,is he the most powerful fable ?

• edited October 2013

I have a feeling that that's not his full wolf form. I actually hope it's not, I'd like to see a huge wolf rather than a wolf-man. I think Telltale is not telling us something though ;)

They always have something up their sleeve...

Mary5 posted: »

I thought he was supposed to completely turn into an actual wolf.But here he just looks like a werewolf.And I don't understand why he is the sheriff and why do all the fables accept him as such if they hate him ? Also,is he the most powerful fable ?

• edited October 2013

You know, it occurs to me that it's never actually confirmed that this is Bigby. We all assumed that this was Bigby because it's vaguely werewolf-like and because the preview for Episode 2 showed this figure with Toad asking "Jesus Christ, Bigby, is that you?"

But what if the answer to that is no? He doesn't really look that much like a wolf. And this may just be concept art and it's a bit hard to tell from the lighting but his pants colors don't really match Bigby's either.

What if this is someone else? What if this is just some other random werewolf guy who's going to terrorize the town and because no one trusts him, Bigby ends up being the one blamed for it? Maybe the title "Cry Wolf" is referencing the fact that no one ends up believing Bigby when he claims that this figure isn't him. Maybe he's the one who ends up "crying wolf."

You know what? Make a note. I'm adding this to my list of wild theories: the figure on the Episode 5 preview screen is NOT Bigby Wolf.

• This is an excellent theory! Can't wait to discover if it's true.

DomeWing333 posted: »

You know, it occurs to me that it's never actually confirmed that this is Bigby. We all assumed that this was Bigby because it's vaguely werew

• Alt text

Alt text

2 known different Bigby's forms

• Geez how big is he there?

Istibul posted: »

• Gigantic?

Geez how big is he there?

• Lol looks about 20 feet to me

Gigantic?

• Well, if he was medium sized, people would call him Midby.

Lol looks about 20 feet to me

• Awesome theory!

DomeWing333 posted: »

You know, it occurs to me that it's never actually confirmed that this is Bigby. We all assumed that this was Bigby because it's vaguely werew

• So Gigby maybe?

Vainamoinen posted: »

Well, if he was medium sized, people would call him Midby.

• Megby!! Too corny? Ok

So Gigby maybe?

• And he can grow to be bigger.

Istibul posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.