SNOW!

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

If anyone was able to save Snow please let me know. I just think its possible because of how you see Beast arrive at the crime scene in the end. I think maybe there could be a way to have Beauty's head lying on the ground instead of Snow's. If anyone has any ideas or comments please share.

Comments

• Nope. Please change the thread's title to avoid spoiling others. Thanks.

• sorry just made this account :)

DomeWing333 posted: »

Nope. Please change the thread's title to avoid spoiling others. Thanks.

• Don't worry about it. It's a common mistake. Good on ya for fixing it so quickly. :)

Gurushin posted: »

sorry just made this account

• Oh yah i hate spoilers with a passion. The last thing i wana do is look like a jack A ....so thanks for the heads up :)

DomeWing333 posted: »

Don't worry about it. It's a common mistake. Good on ya for fixing it so quickly.

• There is no way to avoid Snow's beheading - it's a part of the story and cannot be altered.

As to whether it's permanent or not... well, that's a different question entirely.

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

• No look at my Life or Death: Recap discussion.

• judging by comics series, Snow WILL come back in few, maybe even 10-20 years. simple shot in the head (thanks Goldilocks) took around 6 years to almost entirely heal up.

There is no way to avoid Snow's beheading - it's a part of the story and cannot be altered. As to whether it's permanent or not... well, th

• it seems in the comic it only took her about 3 months, maybe more to come out of a coma. she will be back though, given that she is still popular with the Mundy's and how important she is in the comics.

Istibul posted: »

judging by comics series, Snow WILL come back in few, maybe even 10-20 years. simple shot in the head (thanks Goldilocks) took around 6 years to almost entirely heal up.

• Ok I just wish I could save snow I hope it's not set in stone . I just feel the way beast is there it can be beauty. Thanks Darth Marsden.

There is no way to avoid Snow's beheading - it's a part of the story and cannot be altered. As to whether it's permanent or not... well, th

• If she was shot in the comic how is she gonna come back from a beheading. Just a thought maybe that wasn't snows head instead it was a head with glamour to look like snows .idk

Istibul posted: »

judging by comics series, Snow WILL come back in few, maybe even 10-20 years. simple shot in the head (thanks Goldilocks) took around 6 years to almost entirely heal up.

• I just seen it . Thanks!

JenPie posted: »

No look at my Life or Death: Recap discussion.

• You're welcome.

Gurushin posted: »

I just seen it . Thanks!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.