These Lips are sealed- What does it mean

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

okay, while playing through episode 1 there was a secret message said only 2 times in the game.
"These lips are sealed". it was said the first time after the fight with Woody, when Bigby asked Faith who she worked for and said "Sorry but these lips are sealed", the second time was said when Bigby was talking to the magic mirror and when he asked about Faith the mirror replied " through magics .great and powerful these lips are sealed" (just a summery of the quote). I know twiddle dee and dum said they are working for somebody who wants to know about Faith but maybe the "employer" of the two may have something to do with Faith.

Any takers on what the message means

Comments

• i suspected the same thing, and im not convinced that Faith and snow are Dead! something bigger is happening, something magical?

• Probably not important, but if you ask Faith who she is after the fight with Woody (but before jumping down the window), then she says the same thing to avoid answering the question. Which brings the count up to three possible iterations.

• im guessing a spell

• I thought when Faith said it that it was just a way to say that she wasn't gonna cough up information. But the magic mirror made me curious of the meaning of the quote when he said it.

• I think its something to do with whoever gave her the neck ribbon. It mite not be a spell but maybe she knows someone is always watching. (like the redhead) . I think maybe she got the ribbon not from the pimp but a girl she worked with gave it to her and that girl (prostitute) mite know something. just a thought.

• just realized that in the fables comics #9 charmed (or actually cursed) and enslaved smith Weyland repeated same line over and over again: "i'm sorry, but i can't do anything by word or deed, to help you set me free"

i think "These lips are sealed" thing is same magic.

• I gota get the comics. but maybe in the game they mite twist it up so its not so predictable for the comic readers. but that would make alot of sense. now i think of it it dose sound like magic

Istibul posted: »

just realized that in the fables comics #9 charmed (or actually cursed) and enslaved smith Weyland repeated same line over and over again: "i'

• Do we know every single fable, parable, nursery rhyme, and fairytale in the world? No. Can we look up all of them? Yes. Clues are in the game, but answers we need to find out. You have to tear off Grendel's arm for the clue, look up Bigby's dad while remembering bricklebit and Faith's story. Also don't tear off Grendel's arm for another clue about Faith if you didn't read 1001 Nights of Snowfall.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.