Cinderella

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

If you have read the comic books, you know that Cinderella managing a shoe shop is merely a front, and that her real profession is being a spy for Fabletown.

In the game, Bigby walks by her shop, and makes a small comment about the name choice, but nothing that seems to indicate he knows of her true profession (which is particularly odd, seeing as she works for him). And, seeing as there is a serial killer on the loose, having his secret spy help with the investigation is probably the most logical course of action.

Now, I'm not sure if the comics give a specific date for when Cindy joined the secret spy club, but surely we would have heard of her by now if she worked for Fabletown at this point in time? Do you guys think maybe this is the moment when she became the most badass spy in the story?

EDIT: Wait, the game takes place in 80's, right? Wasn't it aroung that time that Cindy was fighting Dorothy? Welp, there goes my theory. Nevermind, everyone.

EDIT2: Umm, this thread triple posted itself for some reason. If a mod sees this, can you please delete two of the versions so that there's only one left open? Thanks, and sorry.

Comments

• Threads deleted, and apology accepted. :)

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

• I hope Cinderella at least makes a cameo.

• I guess Cinderella is agent already. In one issue she told she had much more time to train her agent abilities than anyone else, cause she had time of several human's lives. I guess that doesn't mean she started it in '80s, right? MAYBE she's not agent of Bigby yet, but she's surely into this job already.
    To be honest, when I saw title graphics for futher episodes, I fought we can see her on one of those... I know that girl looks more like some police girl, but maybe from some reasons it is Cindy?

• edited November 2013

What if Bigby heard or smelled another fable? He wouldn't reveal that Cindy is a spy. In the book of tales Bufkin reads Cindy is next to Donkeyskin and has disclosed/concealed info stamp meaning she's a spy. When Bigby leaves Fabletown and gives his job to Beast he reveals every secret including Cinderella's job. Cindy worked for Bigby since Cindy became a spy.

• Not every secret, he kept a couple, including some with the Frau ;)

LukaszB posted: »

What if Bigby heard or smelled another fable? He wouldn't reveal that Cindy is a spy. In the book of tales Bufkin reads Cindy is next to Donke

• True he did keep secrets with Frau and Cindy, but told them to slowly tell Beast everything.

Eduardo posted: »

Not every secret, he kept a couple, including some with the Frau

• The game alludes to the fact that Cinderella is already an agent in Episode One. When Bigby and Snow look up Faith in the book you can see Cinderella's entry on the previous page is heavily redacted.

It's the little touches like that I really appreciate!

Szczery posted: »

I guess Cinderella is agent already. In one issue she told she had much more time to train her agent abilities than anyone else, cause she had

Sign in to comment in this discussion.