WHY CAN'T I COMMUNICATE WITH THE TELLTALE SERVER!!!

WHY?
I want to play, but i'm stuck at login page!

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please try logging in using your username and password.
    If that doesn't work please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

• I also can't get my game to start for the same reason. I just purchased this game yesterday and I still can't get it to work. I did everything DjNDB said above and it still won't communicate with the Telltale server. Please help, I am dying to play this game.

DjNDB posted: »

Please try logging in using your username and password. If that doesn't work please change your password on the settings page, and only use t

• i have exactly the same problem and i tried everything. I changed my password, logged in with username instead of email, disabled firewall, run it as administrator, still i receive the message " login error cant communicate with telltale servers"

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

If nothing worked, it might be an account issue.
    Please write an E-Mail to support@telltalegames.com. Include the E-Mail address you used for your TTG Account and full name so they can look up your account.

cartmaniac posted: »

i have exactly the same problem and i tried everything. I changed my password, logged in with username instead of email, disabled firewall, run it as administrator, still i receive the message " login error cant communicate with telltale servers"

This discussion has been closed.