Snow White was threatened!

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

This is just my opinion, but I could see how Mrs. White hid an envelope from Lawrence apartment and she deliberately placed the envelope on the fur coat at Toad's apartment. Perhaps a clue for us to find the suspect that probably threatened her. Anyone else noticed that?

Comments

• Any evidence?

• This is the evidence I've found so far in no particular order...

1. Sometime after midnight... What is Beauty, Snow, the Ginger and Colin doing outside that late?
      In my theory, the Ginger act as the witness, Beauty gets the message and get scared, The Woodsman
      was in his apartment and Faith is working her regular schedule.Snow and Colin killed Faith!

2. Regarding the envelope found on the fur coat at Toad's apartment,
      I stick with the presumption that Snow deliberately placed the envelope on the coat.

3. After fighting The Woodsman, Faith told Bigby that is a little late for an office visit.
      She prefers to go to his apartment. Faith created the situation at Woody's apartment to attract Bigby.
      The first part of Faith's plan worked as expected.The second part is to persuade Bigby to let her enter his apartment.

4. You need a spy, to discover those involved in the plan. The Ginger and/or Colin seems logic to me. But the Ginger
      may have his own personal reasons to do it while Colin is probably being rewarded from helping in the investigation.
      But what plan? And who is capable to unmask the plan? The plan at this point is to kill Bigby.
      The only trustful source Bigby has and probably know what is going on, is... Snow. Which in turn depends on the confidence
      of Bufkin.

5. As stated in point 4, Snow and Bufkin are the ones who actually works in the same office as Crane. They know
      everything about Faith and they probably suspect of a internal vicious plan to kill Bigby. But they are not allowed
      to talk about the participation of Faith in the plan. Otherwise they are going to kill them both.

6. When Bigby asked Faith "What's her name" and "Who do you work for" She tried to change the subject and because
      she has her "lips sealed" she raised suspicion and in an attempt to dissuade Bigby, she showed him the ribbon to
      diminish the suspicion. "These lips are sealed" a magical spell that only a powerful and wealthy person can use on
      Faith and the Mirror. And because the Mirror is haunted by the spell by this wealthy person, it is obvious that the
      person using these magical spells is the head of the organization that is trying to kill Bigby. Also in the books
      of symbols you can find a magical word next to a donkey. Faith was known as Donkeyskin, and the word "Bricklebit"
      means to "make animal shit gold" the same expression that Faith told Bigby and she said "I don't use that term
      lightly". At this point she'll probably be rewarded if she kills Bigby. Someone is using her against Bigby.

7. Colin is collaborating with Snow to protect Bigby. When Bigby arrived at his apartment Colin wanted to ensure Bigby
      talked to Faith by asking him if he was nice to someone that night. Bigby said he does not remember, referring to Faith.
      The Pig says Awesome! great example. Because he's aware of the magical spell on Faith.
      After Bigby fall asleep the Pig notified Snow that Bigby indeed meet Faith that night.

8. The Pig will "PROBABLY" allow Bigby to sleep is he gives him a drink. He said probably because is Snow who is going to
      wake him up after Faith gets killed and decapitated. The placement of the head was made by Snow who made it carefully to
      avoid splashing the blood on her. Colin will hide the body. The mess at the fence and the blood trail was made by non other
      but the Pig. I would not be surprised if I see Colin hobble along in the next episode.

9. In the head scene, Snow first question is "Do you know this girl?" With a shaky voice... Is.. she's not a Mundy Right?
      by the end of that scene Snow seems in a hurry to accuse someone and leave the area as soon as possible.
      At this point she says she don't know who was she but when they were about to leave she says that she is sure that girl
      is on the Book of Fables. Bigby just said she was a prostitute but he does not know her name and Snow started to act like
      she indeed know her very well... Snow just want to accuse someone.

10. When you ask Bufkin about the symbol you were looking for, he says Allelauriah... Donkeyskin. And Snow exclaimed -Yes!
      but before that she was acting like she does not knew who she was. And she asked Bufkin very obsessed -What's her husband's
      name?... She responded to Bigby "We got what we came for" Snow does not want to accuse The Woodsman because it would not be
      fair. She wants Bigby to think Prince Lawrence is the culprit. If you disagree with her, and after seen Lawrence is almost
      dead, she ask you again who do you think is the killer... When arriving at Crane office he ask you if you have any suspect,
      any lead if you opt to say nothing Snow will put forth on her theory about Bluebeard. About the Lawrence shot in the chest.
      That probably was made by the pimp or someone the pimp sent to collect the money Faith owed. The death of Snow can be
      either a fake death to clean herself because she knows there is an inside job at the business offices and she wants to leave.
      If is an actual death... I will get more confused that I'm right now. And judging by the placement of Snow's head...
      that one was not placed carefully.

I'm glad this game is made. It is awesome! If I'm wrong with my theory I will feel a bit crazy but still loving the game.
    Well done Telltalegames!

Any evidence?

• edited October 2013

You obviously are making a wild guess by playing a certain way and not the comics which is the biggest clue. I didn't see Colin wearing jeans, and Snow's jeans don't match. When entering the office one fable gets scared of Bigby and has jeans that match the jeans you find. You also can blame Bluebeard which infuriates Crane who ends up blaming you. Snow immediately takes Colin to the farm. Colin lets you sleep either way. Sorry this theory doesn't add up.

Dan77 posted: »

This is the evidence I've found so far in no particular order... * Sometime after midnight... What is Beauty, Snow, the Ginger and Colin

• and i cant imagine that this fat pig can hopp over this fence just loosing a few drops of blood. he's so "huge", he would have cut his hole stomach open by trying to get over it, damn, that would be a huge mess if you ask me.

• I didn't knew that I have to read the comics before playing the game. I know the comics fans will have more knowledge and therefore more legit clues of what is happening. But, isn't this game supposed to be a prequel to the comics?. I know I'm making a wild guess, like everyone else. If the killer ended up being the guy waiting in line to report something to Crane that will be very silly. I mean, that will be a shame for Telltale to make the killer so obvious just because he's wearing jeans. Where is the thorough investigation? Also, Is the Pig forbidden to use Glamour? He may have no money to purchase it but that doesn't mean someone else is helping him to get Glamour. Making him more agile but not enough to jump over the fence without a scratch. Another theory that could be added is that the whole thing is a red hearing and I do believe Snow has something to do with that. After all she is trying to run the whole business. I'm I right? And what about her sister? Where is she? I'd believe that both Faith and Snow are very well dead. Don't attach their heads to the body nor make it a fake death. That will diminish the value of what death means in this game. This is all about memories and how well known is every character. The live a long life and someone else could take the place of Snow. Another female Fable, close to her taking her place. Believing in her will, actions, memories, desires and living your entire life as if you were Snow. All you need it faith. Hmmm...

• Not true to a millimeter. That's why the comics are key. Snow White is alive and only Snow White knows herself and Bigby can smell Snow from infinite miles. He wouldn't smell her if someone took her place and memories are glued to everyone as mentioned by Colin, "You can't change peoples memories." If it's a nightmare that means only Faith can fully die and Prince Lawrence. It won't diminish death's meaning in this game. The comics are also prequels to themselves, Fairest and 1001 Nights of Snowfall, and several others. 1001 Nights of Snowfall is a prequel to both all the comics except one or two and The Wolf Among Us. Somewhere in the comics it is mentioned that a decapitated head can be placed back on the body and survive.

• It would be nice if you find the quote about re-attaching heads and post it in here. It could be used to denote a parable.

• As I know it it would be too big of a spoiler. There is also 2 quotes that I know very well and it is fairly new said to Snow White. We don't know when you're going to die, but when it does occur... ...It will definitely be from a sword thrust, straight through the heart. Another quote fairly early is Well I'd look pretty damn silly dragging a headless woman on the dance floor.

It would be nice if you find the quote about re-attaching heads and post it in here. It could be used to denote a parable.

• I'm 100% sure nothing has ever been mentioned about a decapitated head being put back in a body to revive someone. I've read all the issues, no such thing has ever been said.

LukaszB posted: »

As I know it it would be too big of a spoiler. There is also 2 quotes that I know very well and it is fairly new said to Snow White. We don't

• I'll say this about this game. It produces some interesting theories.

• The three pigs were replaced and none of them remember what the pigs did. That's why I mostly think Bigby is having a long nightmare.

Epusydus posted: »

I'm 100% sure nothing has ever been mentioned about a decapitated head being put back in a body to revive someone. I've read all the issues, no such thing has ever been said.

• The thought of Colin going over the fence just get's me laughing xD

Cyphox posted: »

and i cant imagine that this fat pig can hopp over this fence just loosing a few drops of blood. he's so "huge", he would have cut his hole stomach open by trying to get over it, damn, that would be a huge mess if you ask me.

• edited October 2013

After reading one of the latest post, I found that the user Virgil_Caine has opened an interesting discussion about decapitated head being put back in a body and I think it deserves to be shared. [http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51721/an-instance-of-resurrection-after-decapitation-in-a-fairy-tale]

He also explains his theory and to me it's the most interesting theory of all I've read yet. He talks about the Fables (outside of The Woodsland Building) struggling and being ignored by Fabletown Business which in my opinion represent one of the main scenarios in this story. You can see how the population is angry with the public service of Fabletown. And a word came to mind "rebellion". On one hand you have Faith (which represent the struggling side) and on the other hand you have Snow (which represent the Fabletown Business) The two sides bound together for a good cause. Fighting for the freedom of all Fables and the collapse of the evil forces.

LukaszB posted: »

As I know it it would be too big of a spoiler. There is also 2 quotes that I know very well and it is fairly new said to Snow White. We don't

• The theory is most likely true. It was mentioned in the game by Snow. Another theory I have is that a rebellion brakes out and Bigby ends it with Snow White as well as winds sent by Bigby's dad even though Bigby will still be angry at his dad, but mostly Snow White. I'm not gonna spoil how my theory ends.

After reading one of the latest post, I found that the user Virgil_Caine has opened an interesting discussion about decapitated head being put

Sign in to comment in this discussion.